Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Porque

Seriously. Why are people surprised? Wth.

Brighton 3-0 Liverpool with 66 % possession 16 shots to 6. Absolutely tuned them up.

BRIGHTON, ffs.

Brighton would win LaLiga. Elite side, best city beginning with B in the world. Messi said when he was growing up in Rosario that it was his dream to play for Brighton.

delancey

I always enjoy United and Liverpool having a bad time, since there are so many supporting them over here.

Me too. I even watched United games in the past just to see them choke. :lol:

Sadly, under TH, they are so much better than in previous years.

ajnotkeith

Liverpool midfield were like ghosts. Seemed like Madrid were running through a wide open hole every single time they decided to attack.

That kid Bajcetic was playing pivot but can hardly remember one important defensive action from him. Could have driven a lorry through the hole they left in midfield.

Porque

Liverpool midfield were like ghosts. Seemed like Madrid were running through a wide open hole every single time they decided to attack.

That kid Bajcetic was playing pivot but can hardly remember one important defensive action from him. Could have driven a lorry through the hole they left in midfield.

They looked very much their league position. I mentioned at half time, but there was a very obvious gap in level of the two teams.

Camavinga is looking good lately. Can't really take him seriously though as he is a dead ringer for Charles Martin, and we all saw what Anthony Joshua done to him.

JamDav1982

Liverpool midfield was open and they played a high line leaving Vini 1v1 v Trent and Gomes time and again.

Fans were giving it tight to Fabinho, TAA and Gomes and righftfully so.

They played Henderson too far to the right as well it looked like. Probably trying to support Salah but it just left they youngling and a Fabinho who looked Busi slow in an open game v three Real mids.

Real were njoying that game.

Liverpool have mental and or physical issues this season it seems. As soon as pressure on they are crumbling too often.

Last edited:

Birdy

True.
Don't Bajetic in particular is at fault, but the whole md was wide open in the 2nd half, Madrid could reach in front of Allison so easily..
And some defending was horrendous

Home of Barca Fans