Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Morten

City won't beat this Madrid, they are bottlers themselves.

Bayern I am afraid will beat Madrid.

This Bayern doesnt look impressive, they dominated against PSG and yet nearly blew it anyway when Mbappe came on.

Wouldnt be surprised if PSG beats them in return leg.

FinBarcelonafan

We can say what we want, but we never had the clutchness and luck of RM at any time in the CL. We had to be clearly better than all the teams we played to win in the CL, which is not always true for us in other competitions.

Even Pep Barca had no luck and no clutchness vs Inter 2010, Chelsea 2012.

Truth.

Even if Real was better today, especially second half every ball seemed to land on their feet perfectly. It was the perfect storm for Liverpool. No luck either. (other than Courtois donation).

FinBarcelonafan

This Bayern doesnt look impressive, they dominated against PSG and yet nearly blew it anyway when Mbappe came on.

Wouldnt be surprised if PSG beats them in return leg.

PSG looks trash though, they have a problem with the midfield, just like Liverpool. Real will easily beat PSG too.

Birdy

Football-wise there are a few teams that are certainly better than Madrid and can beat them, like Bayern, City, Napoli.

The issue is their voodoo stuff is ON when they play CL, so you don't have to outplay them only to eliminate them.
You have to handle the dark arts as well...

Kul_z

This game lmao. Liverpool mf is laughable, modric at 38 fucking crushed them and sliced them open for that fifth goal, not taking anything from modric tho, he was cooking tonight. Vini is a savage, valverde lungs. Actually, with that cunt casemiro gone i find them pretty likeable. Them playing against pl clubs and kicking them out sparks joy, cant explain but happy that it happened.

stb_1

Real Madrid gonna win it another 5 times in next 10 years ffs. Can't see them winning it any less than that.

Their team is so young and talented and Mbappe twerking to join too. Vini + Mbappe will be exciting to see but so deadly for Europe. I just hope they (Real) don't win it this year, give Napoli or City chance to win it.

Morten

Real Madrid gonna win it another 5 times in next 10 years ffs. Can't see them winning it any less than that.

Their team is so young and talented and Mbappe twerking to join too. Vini + Mbappe will be exciting to see but so deadly for Europe. I just hope they (Real) don't win it this year, give Napoli or City chance to win it.

Twerking to join? He didnt want to join, thats why he is at PSG, also Vini and Mbappe play same position, what are you on about?

stb_1

Twerking to join? He didnt want to join, thats why he is at PSG, also Vini and Mbappe play same position, what are you on about?

Yeah, cause they literally gave him ?100M sign on bonus... 1-2 months later he was already talking about Real again.

Mbappe will play as a striker, once Benz is gone.

Morten

Yeah, cause they literally gave him ?100M sign on bonus... 1-2 months later he was already talking about Real again.

Mbappe will play as a striker, once Benz is gone.

Mbappe isn't a striker, doesnt like playing in that position, and he wont join anyway.

serghei

Madrid don't need Mbappe. They need Osimhen, so I hope they don't take the Mbappe money and put them into Osimhen instead. That would be bad news for everyone.

Morten

Madrid don't need Mbappe. They need Osimhen, so I hope they don't take the Mbappe money and put them into Osimhen instead. That would be bad news for everyone.

Perez will go all-in for Haaland on a couple of seasons, only for it to not work out, and we will be stuck with a panic buy last couple of days of the transfer Window.

Home of Barca Fans