Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mc_lovin

It is gonna do that. For example, no 1 and no 2 is not gonna meet until the final. No 1, 2, 3, 4 in the league, can't meet until the semis. Like in tennis I think. It's very beneficial to finish the league phase very high.
There's too much randomness in the initial draw and shared table for that to really happen I guess. But we shall see.

jamrock

We'll probably

Lose/draw to Bayern.

Draw or win Atalanta, dortmund, benfica, I'd settle for 1 loss and two wins.

Win everything else, with 1 surprise result mixed in.

Finish top 5-7.

Andresito

Staff member
I like the format on paper. Will be interesting to follow and hard to predict how many games will be won by top teams, will anyone win all games or will the max win rate be 60%? We shall see.

Messi983

bef27060-2aad-4259-9b89-ad657e1604d5_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

Tough draw for Girona but if they'll win the games they are supposed to win they'll probably go through to playoff.

fb3ce11a-349a-464d-93ba-df8f979c07e1_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

61bb22b5-dbf3-4b32-b757-079b570fc292_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

dacd09cd-1ade-466d-9ebb-82999f304c52_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

serghei

Great draw!

only 1 hard game (Bayern), some so and so (Dortmund, Benfica, Atalanta, Monaco), and some fodder

If we take every game seriously, we can hit 6-7 wins and 1-2 draws

Yes. And the hardest match is at home.

serghei

We'll probably

Lose/draw to Bayern.

Draw or win Atalanta, dortmund, benfica, I'd settle for 1 loss and two wins.

Win everything else, with 1 surprise result mixed in.

Finish top 5-7.

Depends on the schedule also. If Bayern is later and some key players are back, I can see us getting the 3pts.

MontenegrinCuler

We are now what Bayern was in 2020. We don't have the same players but we have the same tactics and the same coach. We also have a little washed version of their best player. Dortmund was massively outplayed by PSG last season that we fairly played against and had a very hard time battling it vs Atletico which we smash in La Liga on regular basis. Their UCL final was a little bit lucky, nothing to be scared of. Bayern also lost the league for the first time in 12 years or something. They are obviously stepping into a downfall. We'll have to see how Kompany works out but his first match vs Wolfsburg wasn't all that impressive.

Other clubs are way too obviously inferior to us. We are the favourites to win and should by all means handle them easily. All of this of course if we dont get fucked with injuries once again. If we have a fully fit squad that works out well with Flick's system.

jamrock

Liverpool draw is craazy, they definitely have the worse draw even more so than PSG,

A lot more good teams if not great ones in their draw.

Loki

So what’s funny about Young Boys is that their stadium is called Wankdorf.

So basically… Young boys @ jerk off town stadium. :lol:
Whenever they play at home in an international competition, all the child molester investigator's computers probably overheat from all the buzzwords recording :lol:

Home of Barca Fans