Champions League 2024-25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Birdy

Bayern on Oct 23. Not bad. Frenkie, Ansu and possibly Gavi are all back by then. Eric and Christensen too I guess. Araujo won't be though.

First game away at Monaco is tricky. I can see a draw there.
The rest is smooth progression, so that if the team is improving will be able to play the away games towards the end against Dortmund and Benfica w/o problems

MontenegrinCuler

Btw the game in Belgrade against Red Star gonna be a tricky one😂😂
Have no doubt whole fucking Serbia is going to come to the stadium as well
I remember they won Liverpool 2-0 in 2019 and are still moaning about it
Matches like these are historical to them, surely won't give it up so easily. Not an excuse for a loss but still a little concerning.

MontenegrinCuler

Bayern plays Dinamo Zagreb tomorrow
And Madrid plays Stuttgart

We should hope for a bottlejob from both clubs, but it's too good to be true.

Will be interesting to watch Kompany's Bayern and see what they really got

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tuesday only crap matches, will watch Real vs Stuttgart, with a bit luck Stuttgart can steal some points

Wednesday then City vs Inter probably but should be a easy win for City as Inter didnt find their form of last season yet, could also watch Psg vs Girona

Porque

Let's see how the interest is for this new format. Looking at week 1 and 2 it looks like focus will be on one features game daily, with fans otherwise watching their supported team.

Just a bit anticlimactic.

Birdy

I will be watching Milan-Liverpool tomorrow

Real - Stuttgart seems easy for Madrid on paper, but it's not. Stuttgart is a dangerous team, they might make some damage there

Andresito

Staff member
I'm curious to see how a loss here and there for a big team will affect the chances of going through directly. The table will be interesting to follow after a few rounds.

Messi983

Going through all these matches, CL feels like Europa League now.

It's fine for me, over last few years I prefered to watch Europa League over CL anyway. Probably because I don't give a shiet about "big teams" like Madrid, City, Arsenal, PSG, Bayern etc. So won't watch their games now either, especially if they'll play against each other. It's a waste of time to watch games when I "hate" both teams and want them both to lose, lol. Maybe in last round or two if some of them will be in danger to not qualify but doubt that will happen.

And then there are "second tier" teams that I really look forward to watch like Sporting, Girona, Salzburg, Villa, Atalanta and Bologna,...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Going through all these matches, CL feels like Europa League now.
It's not THAT bad, loads of great teams and I look forward to some upsets :) Today we have AC Milan vs Pool', Real might bomb at home how they've been playing, excited to see Bayern's form. But tomorrow indeed feels like EL beside City-Inter. Thursday again we have some cool matches like Atalanta-Arsenal, Feyonoord-Leverkursen, AM-Leipzig and of course Barca :)

Home of Barca Fans