Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

serghei

But when its Vini “STELLAR PRISTINE FINISHING”

Not necessarily you

Nah, seriously, 1 vs 1 chances like this one are hard to block if the striker hits it cleanly. Vinicius situation was similar actually.

As a team, in a CL semifinal, you can't gift 1 vs 1 chances. It's a major fuck-up.

serghei

I want to go to Germany and watch a game as well, as much as i meme on it for being Bayernliga, i have respect for their football culture, good attendance, entertaining football, and seemingly great atmosphere.

Bundesliga is similar to EPL since City got a hold of it.

serghei

I'd say if Serie A manage to find themselves a serious contender for Inter... the top 4 leagues are pretty close now.

serghei

Don't think either incident is a pen. Not Marquinhos and not Sabitzer earlier. Normal contacts, no foul play in either.

Birdy

I'd say if Serie A manage to find themselves a serious contender for Inter... the top 4 leagues are pretty close now.
No they are not
EPL is still miles ahead of the rest
Serie A and Bundesliga now better than LL

It's more that LL is rapidly becoming so farmer's league that it gets closer to Ligue 1 than EPL

fergus90

I want to go to Germany and watch a game as well, as much as i meme on it for being Bayernliga, i have respect for their football culture, good attendance, entertaining football, and seemingly great atmosphere.
100% it's a proper footballing nation. Actually care about their fans too with reasonable ticket prices. The atmospheres seems incredible every game, never an empty seat in the stadium.

I like the fact that rival fans can mingle together without fuss too.

Home of Barca Fans