Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dortmund are not better than us, but one thing all the remaining four teams are able to do that we cannot for whatever reason is combine properly with each other and play quick passes through to get into space and drive the ball forward.

Our players play at the pace of a team you'd see 30 years ago.

fergus90

To be honest I think Dortmund need at least a 3-0 to take back to Paris. They are usually pretty poor away from Germany.

Birdy

Dortmund are not better than us, but one thing all the remaining four teams are able to do that we cannot for whatever reason is combine properly with each other and play quick passes through to get into space and drive the ball forward.

Our players play at the pace of a team you'd see 30 years ago.

Dortmund that you see today would have skinned us.
I see a 3-0 in the 1st half already: our players trying to play their simple passing game with no urgency that Xavi teaches,
Dortmund making steals in mid block and killing us on the break

Morten

100% it's a proper footballing nation. Actually care about their fans too with reasonable ticket prices. The atmospheres seems incredible every game, never an empty seat in the stadium.

I like the fact that rival fans can mingle together without fuss too.

They have proper prices, and while not neccesarily higher quality, certainly more entertaining, than stuff like la liga, which charges a lot higher, and you get a cagey, cynical football most of the time.

Horatio

You're welcome
I overrated psg. Or rather underrated dortmund. Or overrated psg. Psg is getting plenty of space but can’t build proper attack. My apologies.

BerkeleyBernie

Dortmund very entertaining! Excellent with forward movement across the entire team. The intention is always there to find a gap and pass or move into it. Only using back passes when necessary.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dortmund that you see today would have skinned us.
I see a 3-0 in the 1st half already: our players trying to play their simple passing game with no urgency that Xavi teaches,
Dortmund making steals in mid block and killing us on the break

I don't know about that, but our play definitely is too slow and rigid.

Home of Barca Fans