Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Joan

Thats crazy. I think you saying that just speaks to how good of a job he is doing.

Guys like Darmian and Mkhi or Arnautovic that were failures in England are playing at a world class level in the Champions League.

If we bought those guys as starters, the likes of Serghei would talk about how we can't even expect mid table.
And with Xavi, they’d be right :lol:

malvolio

Thats crazy. I think you saying that just speaks to how good of a job he is doing.

Guys like Darmian and Mkhi or Arnautovic that were failures in England are playing at a world class level in the Champions League.

If we bought those guys as starters, the likes of Serghei would talk about how we can't even expect mid table.
Yeah, but that's mainly because our bench is very weak.

soul24rage

Inter should have won this game by more than 1 goal.

Return leg will be interesting with Morata becoming more match fit.

ajnotkeith

Nobody calling this a bottlejob by inter kind of proves my point…
Because they are not going to throw the lead, they will likely win by a greater margin away.

This team and above all the manager is seriously good and they have a chance to win this year, again.

Porque

They have a better squad now. Better attack than ours by a mile.

I think it is more down to Inzaghi maximising them, thus making them a better team.

There are a few excellent players on each line no doubt, but guys like Thuram who we could have gone for instead of Felix or 9m Inigo. Question is would Xavi have got the best out of him for example.

Home of Barca Fans