Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lol, you seriously think we can get past Dortmund?
And it would be more embarrassing that it will be vs Dortmund

We are getting axed by everyone.
The best think now is to get narrowly eliminated vs Napoli, and save some face

PS: Where are the Madrid fanboys to praise the CL machine that got outplayed in a knockout game at home vs Leipzig

Dortmund is really crap, im sure even this barca would win the tie against them :thinking:

Birdy

Dortmund is really crap, im sure even this barca would win the tie against them :thinking:

Dortmund won this season against Milan and Newcastle twice, and made PSG's life very difficult in the last group game.

They have a dangerous side that sits back and counters with Malen Adeyemi and Brandt.
I am sure Xaviball, which gets ridiculed on the break by likes of Almeria and Alaves, would fancy that a lot

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Dortmund won this season against Milan and Newcastle twice, and made PSG's life very difficult in the last group game.

They have a dangerous side that sits back and counters with Malen Adeyemi and Brandt.
I am sure Xaviball, which gets ridiculed on the break by likes of Almeria and Alaves, would fancy that a lot

Dortmund in cl has been great but whenever i watched them in Bundesliga they looked crap, i would be more scared against Stuttgart, Leverkusen, Leipzig. Let's see :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans