Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

redout

--------------------Valdes------------------

----Puyol------Pique------Marquez-------Sylvinho

--------------Xavi--------Toure----------------

----------Messi-----Iniesta------Henry----------

---------------------Eto'o------------------------

Marquez is out until pre-season. Injured in first leg against Chelsea.

jairzinho

Why did Alves have to get suspended ( groans ) ? Why ?

tbh...he was a little too aggressive and enthusiastic....but then again that's his nature..he gives his all every game..which is why i like him....but yeah he will be missed and he is probably kicking himself for missing his first CL final in his first season with FCB.

D

Do0m

Honestly, I'm happy Alves won't play the final.
Vs Chelsea, he pissed me off by missing EVERY centers he tried, I was going crazy because of him.
And after all thoses misses, he was still shooting the free kick wich he... missed of course :D

Last edited:

jairzinho

after thinking about it...even though i wanted dani for the final we're not really losing out that much......Carles can also play rb and might probably be a better defensive option against tevez, rooney and co...dani's runs sometimes leaves us exposed prematurely at the back and manutd will definitely want to exploit spaces and get in behind our already patched defense..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Sylvinho ust play left back. That's the weak spot in United's defense (central defence will be veeeeeeeery hard to penetrate)

Evra is really weak recent games so if Messi ha a good day ... wings will be important, certainly our left one

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Oh yeah:
Berbatov
“We were a class, even two, above Arsenal, most teams are afraid of us and if we play like we did against Arsenal, we will not have any problems.”

Barcelona was not the team that played with ten men behind the ball last year.
Go fuck up some quintuple dreams, berba

D

Do0m

No ! This can't be !
I'm sure Henry will be there, even if he's still have a little injury, he will play this match

redout

Key is he strained the cruciate ligament and did not tear it although they will have to be careful with him as if he does tear the cruciate thats a guaranteed long-term injury.

Home of Barca Fans