Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
like he did last year............:rolleyes:
Maybe he didn't loose but he didn't win either. except if you're fond of missed penalty's and creating more or less nothing on the pitch

And you're getting arrogant again.
Sentences like "but maybe our attack is miles better than your defence,and your attack with all it's possession and occasional opponent's keeper with clean kit,won't break down our very good defence" are really ... Ronaldish

Bit ridiculous if you bear our meetings last year in mind

Heath Newton

It's not only our assumption, SAF too agree with this assumption :wave:

ok then derren brown,what did he have for breakfast ? ;)

and i'd seriously be careful what you wish for though,because i know that YOU ALL APPEAR TO KNOW FULL WELL you'll beat us in an open match,whereas we tend to think that we could outscore you under ANY circumstances due to our defence being better. :unsure:

now,if you lose an open match,what are you gonna say?

who,wwwwhhh,what,why,how,whh,whh,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :blowup:

if we lose an open match then it'll be what the world was expecting won't it :rolleyes:,so i suppose we've got nowt to lose,whereas you, imo, should be kind of hoping in reality that we do a chelsea so as NOT to attack your weakened defence too much and you get a goal somewhere along the line due to a piece of genius.

Heath Newton

Maybe he didn't lose but he didn't win either.
if they were playing 1v1,that's relevant,but they weren't.are you saying they both lost then?

And you're getting arrogant again.
Sentences like "but maybe our attack is miles better than your defence,and your attack with all it's possession and occasional opponent's keeper with clean kit,won't break down our very good defence" are really ... Ronaldish
Bit ridiculous if you bear our meetings last year in mind
at no point last year did i feel we were gonna go out to you.
you retained possession well,but i genuinely can't remember feeling panicked once at OT for the 2nd leg,apart from the usual self induced panic that most fans must suffer from time to time.

and can you not see the maybe in italics ? :$
and do you massively disagree that on occasion,you've played the odd game where your football has remained top notch,but only upto a point,with not enough cutting edge? :(
this is where the clean kit remark comes from. :p

maybe it needs to be an audible post so you can hear the intonation of my words and then people'll stop almost deliberately misinterpreting them and making me post long winded boring explanations of what i've written. :banghead:

Thierry

LoL, all these Manc's from Manure Trafford are exciting.,ha,ha.

You know, they stroll an easy cap with a weak Arsenal side and then they think they are the "IT". (the shyt) Oh, well, maybe they need to keep reminding us that they are just rich, boring and arrogant little Manc's. LoL.

I'm just glad this time round, we'll have an Amphitheater in which to demonstrate our skills. Where better to execute Football Arts than in Rome.?

For Mancs': This is not the Finals Venue.
Flavian Amphitheater Colosseum -
"hmm,..almost looks like Camp Nou"

Last edited:

shadows

Is it just me or does anyone else think our defense is going to be Puyol--Yaya--Pique--Keita considering the few(close to NIL) opportunities that Sylvinho and Caceres seem to be getting!

V

VaVaVoom

LoL, all these Manc's from Manure Trafford are exciting.,ha,ha.

You know, they stroll an easy cap with a weak Arsenal side and then they think they are the "IT". (the shyt) Oh, well, maybe they need to keep reminding us that they are just rich, boring and arrogant little Manc's. LoL.

I'm just glad this time round, we'll have an Amphitheater in which to demonstrate our skills. Where better to execute Football Arts than in Rome.?

For Mancs': This is not the Finals Venue.
Flavian Amphitheater Colosseum -
"hmm,..almost looks like Camp Nou"

:rolleyes:^^^^

You no I'm gonna quote that laughable comment you just made:p. I've been watching Barca play alot lately an I feel your team is over-hyped by the Spanish Media. As soon as you face a strong English side you have no answer to their defence.

We have a strong attack in Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov with the option to bring on the live-wire Tevez and Experience of the legend Giggs if needed, while ye have the joke that is Hleb, the Chelsea cast-away of Gudjonson and the potenially great but very inexperienced Bojan to make a change. Ye have no plan B, no other option if the game isn't going your way while we have a very strong squad.

Your defence is not a patch on Vidic and Rio, your defence is your weakness and when you face a team like theRed Army you wont no what hit you. We'll attack that weak defence and Ronaldo and Rooney will have fun in doing it:party00231:

I'm very confident United will retain the Champions League again. Our team is too strong for Barca to cope.

Remember, we're better than the defence minded Chelsea.

I think we'll win 2-0. ans thats not been biased:party00231:

Heath Newton

You no I'm gonna quote that laughable comment you just made:p. I've been watching Barca play alot lately an I feel your team is over-hyped by the Spanish Media. As soon as you face a strong English side you have no answer to their defence.

We have a strong attack in Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov with the option to bring on the live-wire Tevez and Experience of the legend Giggs if needed, while ye have the joke that is Hleb, the Chelsea cast-away of Gudjonson and the potenially great but very inexperienced Bojan to make a change. Ye have no plan B, no other option if the game isn't going your way while we have a very strong squad.

Your defence is not a patch on Vidic and Rio, your defence is your weakness and when you face a team like theRed Army you wont no what hit you. We'll attack that weak defence and Ronaldo and Rooney will have fun in doing it:party00231:

I'm very confident United will retain the Champions League again. Our team is too strong for Barca to cope.

:rolleyes:,not saying i wholly disagree,but get ready to :ninja_hide:,cos :banghead: and :cussing: and possibly accusations of you :jack: and :stoner3: are probably on the way.

:D

gazza

Best thing i've heard all week Berbatov in the best attack !!! :lol:

Someone hold me up i'm falling about.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

if we have a fit henry and iniesta you will loose for sure. If we miss 1 of the 2 we will loose

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Well the english teams seem to buy the hype then by parking it. Why dont they go for the kill if we aint all that? I could throw at you a stupid stat like you couldnt score in 4 games against Villareal. What would you make out of it?

V

VaVaVoom

if we have a fit henry and iniesta you will loose for sure. If we miss 1 of the 2 we will loose

If Iniesta plays out wide again I have no worries, he was invisable apart from that wonder goal in injury time. If he plays in the middle I'll be very worried tho.....

Home of Barca Fans