Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Vidal never started a key game instead of Arthur, and he chooses the biggest game of the season to try something new. :lol:

Vidal has plenty experience at top level, it’s not like he’s throwing a kid out there. He needs to match their intensity in midfield. Also many would argue he is Barca’s best mid on current form.

PhilS

Great lineup for the home leg. Vidal and Coutinho have been looking really good recently. I predict an assist for Roberto, he is such an excellent big game performer. Two of Dembele, Arthur and Semedo will enter no later than the 60 minute mark, the contribution of the subs may well be decisive.

serghei

Vidal has plenty experience at top level, it’s not like he’s throwing a kid out there. He needs to match their intensity in midfield. Also many would argue he is Barca’s best mid on current form.

If Liverpool press us in midfield, it's imperative to have the best press resistant midfielder playing. It's just a bad decision for me. Should've been more brave since it's the home game. Vidal was perfect to start the return leg, but not this one.

If he loses the ball under pressure and we concede I'm gonna lose it.

Home of Barca Fans