Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca forum is usually more annoying for our own fans than other teams' optimists

Unless you support PSG

True. We are a bit spoiled group of fans but I think we are also bit a annoyed by the lack of success in the CL. We look whiny shits but in all honesty I think we messed up and let Madrid win those 3 CL leagues in a row. We could have stopped them.

We had messed up priorities too long. Wasted too much energy in Copa Del Rey and so on.

Vilarrubi

Can we have a moments silence for the guy before the game who said we would lose because Liverpool beat us in a pre-season friendly 4-0 in 2016...... :thumbsup:

Givenchy

Holy shit.
I generally like Liverpool, but I think I won`t anymore. I went to their forum (RAWK) to see the opinions after the game and the level of retardedness and delusion is of epic proportions. Basically they say that Barca is a cunt team who should`ve had at least one red card (no mention of penalty not given against them), were lucky and they will smash us at Anfield, so we see where we are when we come there.
What a bunch of retards. Wow.

goto redcafe, find the 'RAWK goes into meltdown' thread.. that shit is comedy gold :lol:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Holy shit.
I generally like Liverpool, but I think I won`t anymore. I went to their forum (RAWK) to see the opinions after the game and the level of retardedness and delusion is of epic proportions. Basically they say that Barca is a cunt team who should`ve had at least one red card (no mention of penalty not given against them), were lucky and they will smash us at Anfield, so we see where we are when we come there.
What a bunch of retards. Wow.

Clutching at straws. Not a single Liverpool player said it was a penalty, not even Mane. Says it all.

Messi10

Just went on Liverpool’s forum.

Those clowns think they can score 5 against us.

Lollllll

Who do they think they are? Real madrid? Bayern? Juventus? Man City?..... Liverpool won fuck all for many years now. They are no bigger than the likes of Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa. They deserve a bigger beating on tuesday to humble them

I was on there yesterday for a bit and killian is spot on. I've never read anything like it - they are going to smash our bus, break Messi legs early doors and take the red card as a legitimate tactic, end Suarez's career, Barca robbed them, Messi punched Fabinho and went on a fouling spree after his free kick, Barca are diving cheats, Mane should have got a penalty, even though he was offside when he got the ball that only means the offside rule is wrong. It's all there. Never seen a more hateful deluded bunch of fans. And to think a month ago they were a historic club who I wanted to win the league - fuck that - perennial VICTIMS that's all they are.

BigBarcaBoy

Who do they think they are? Real madrid? Bayern? Juventus? Man City?..... Liverpool won fuck all for many years now. They are no bigger than the likes of Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa. They deserve a bigger beating on tuesday to humble them

We can dream, did you think you would score 6 v PSG

Home of Barca Fans