Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

ArtistCatalunya

It's true that we have got a big step into the final.. but it's not a definitive step. We still have to fight and make huge sacrifices at the Anfield.
We are playing the most aggressive and the most physical opponent in Europe. They seem very motivated and passionate when playing in front of their fans. I think that Ernesto Valverde should focus now on the mental preparation. He can make special preparations using the "sonore atmosphere" of the Anfield stadium (their songs, their tension, everything) during this week; so that our players won't be surprised or intimidated there; It's better to get familiar and ready from now.

ArtistCatalunya

The key to win the tie is to hit them quickly on counter-attacks. I think we should play with 4/4/1/1 AKA 4/4/2, with Dembélé as a wide midfielder instead of Coutinho. We need more pace, acceleration and explosiveness, in order to kill the game since the first half. We shouldn't repeat the mistake we made against Roma. It's not enough to defend; we should attack them and be brave and deadly !!!

jairzinho

Most important thing is to avoid any kind of early goal that could give them momentum.

The longer they stay goalless the more doubts and panic starts to form.

They don't seem to be a team that can handle the pressure.

Horatio

You're welcome
Most important thing is to avoid any kind of early goal that could give them momentum.

The longer they stay goalless the more doubts and panic starts to form.

They don't seem to be a team that can handle the pressure.

Since Liverpool will go all out we should pick up a goal or two. Make it happen team. Dont be wasteful with the chances well get.

Howlgrana

I would rather:

Suarez Messi

Arthur
Vidal Busquets Rakitic

Alba Lenglet Pique Semedo

MTS

Isolate their attack by crowding the midfield.

4-4-2 is what we did in Olimpico last year against Roma and got taken apart (swap Iniesta for Arthur and Roberto for Vidal in that game). It also concedes the initiative and let's Liverpool pile players forward without being so concerned about the break as we hold on for dear life in our own half. I would go same line-up as Wednesday with Dembele instead of Countinho to make Liverpool keep players back, not allowing them to commit everyone forward.

kilian

Holy shit.
I generally like Liverpool, but I think I won`t anymore. I went to their forum (RAWK) to see the opinions after the game and the level of retardedness and delusion is of epic proportions. Basically they say that Barca is a cunt team who should`ve had at least one red card (no mention of penalty not given against them), were lucky and they will smash us at Anfield, so we see where we are when we come there.
What a bunch of retards. Wow.

mesiesta

Holy shit.
I generally like Liverpool, but I think I won`t anymore. I went to their forum (RAWK) to see the opinions after the game and the level of retardedness and delusion is of epic proportions. Basically they say that Barca is a cunt team who should`ve had at least one red card (no mention of penalty not given against them), were lucky and they will smash us at Anfield, so we see where we are when we come there.

RAWK is worse than RedCafe.

vlad

Holy shit.

What did you expect to see there? Objective opinions? Their fans praising barca and how they will get trashed? Like you could read here before 1st match, barca will get trashed, retardo isnt matchup for klopp, bla bla bla and similar shitting in pants comments... I respect their optimism, they have absolutely right to feel that way, they are having outstanding season and they are unbeaten at anfield, but they have 2 little problems, city is even more outstanding in PL and they faced messi and co. with valverdes pragmatic gameplay, its very likely they will finish empty handed after such season, then visit them again, its gonna be different atmosphere, im sure. Its hilarious how you will suddendly stop like lpool because their online forum... Doesnt make sense

kilian

What did you expect to see there? Objective opinions? Their fans praising barca and how they will get trashed? Like you could read here before 1st match, barca will get trashed, retardo isnt matchup for klopp, bla bla bla and similar shitting in pants comments... I respect their optimism, they have absolutely right to feel that way, they are having outstanding season and they are unbeaten at anfield, but they have 2 little problems, city is even more outstanding in PL and they faced messi and co. with valverdes pragmatic gameplay, its very likely they will finish empty handed after such season, then visit them again, its gonna be different atmosphere, im sure

No, I didn`t expect objective opinions. It`s a football fan forum after all. We have our shit here too, but this is beyond retarded what I read there. I read a number of football forums and this is by far the worst I came across.
I`m not saying anything against optimism, hell we`ve been there against PSG and we did it. But the picture they paint is that we are the biggest divers, cunts and trash while they are a sacred club with sacred ground of Anfield and they will destroy us there so the good can prevail. All that while having divers like Mane and Salah in their team. Total collective delusion. No wonder they are being mocked all the time in England.

vlad

I just read last 3 sides of thread match barca vs lpool, and it really isnt that bad or any different from any other football forum

You will find few nonsense biased comments, but its not that barca forum is above that.

Joan

Barca forum is usually more annoying for our own fans than other teams' optimists

Unless you support PSG

kilian

I just read last 3 sides of thread match barca vs lpool, and it really isnt that bad or any different from any other football forum

You will find few nonsense biased comments, but its not that barca forum is above that.

I disagree. It`s pure crap with a few okay comments somewhere in there. But we`ll have to agree to disagree.

Home of Barca Fans