Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Alik

[MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=2258]Hamzah[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23089]Arizona Scott[/MENTION] [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

Last edited:

aondoe

Shocking!!!! smh Can't believe this. This is Barcelona. Why can't they find a proper coach at this level? Winning the league while Real Madrid is out of sorts is still something to be happy about, but this type of defeat on the world stage is disgusting!

On paper, Liverpool was always the better team.
Just cause we got lucky first leg doesn't mean it wasn't obvious
They have the better squad and better coach .

Also, in modern football,.it should be a disgrace to continue to paly busquets as our DM.
He's useless in these type of games, so it always feels like we are playing with 10.
Time to get a players who's fast and strong, b c in these type of games it's a liability to continue playing him.
We failed to improve the team b.c we were afraid to GRT rid of xavi and iniesta, we will continue to struggle with players like busquets

aondoe

DUDE!! I'm sorry. I don't want to down any one player. But am I seeing things or is Sergi Roberto not good enough at this level? I'm sorry I know we shouldn't be down on the players, but this guy is so ordinary, it's painful!

Home of Barca Fans