Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Adversus

The distance stat came up and Liverpool outrun Barca by about 10%.

That's the difference. This Barca team have still the quality but they don't work like Pep's team.

I hate to say it but the best team by far won.

I feel sorry for Messi but that's about it.

Gnidrologist

Grats Retardo and his jolly crew with special mention of head cheerleeder [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]. This is what you get with the 'cautious' football that 'gets results' lol. This is what retarded fans like you deserve. Enjoy, dumbfucks.

Last edited:

Don Andrésº8

This shit was to happen, i could see this shit a mile away but some noobs here who know shit about football told me we play very well, we have a great coach we have a great system. I NEVER SAW BARCELONA PLAYING SO BAD IN THE LAST 30 YEARS

Howlgrana

Felt like I was watching in slow motion when Barca had the ball the first 80 minutes. Only in the last 20 mins did they show any desire, intensity or urgency and started to actually fucking run.

Time for a complete change of football, this is really the very worse since Pep left, the players have forgot how to play as a team more or less, relying on Messi.

That clueless, stupid looking bastard Valverde has always been out of his depth, he has no vision of how the team should play. He has no authority to enact it even if he did. Winning 2 league titles with the league in such a poor state is no great achievement.

We need a manager the players will listen to, I wish for Pep to come back one day soon.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The mission for the match for a top side, was to score an away goal, but because Valverde is a coward, it made the players go for not conceding only. Barcelona tactics were terrible, which helped cause the players to be very uneasy and panicky. I'm out of words tbh. Just get Valverde the hell out.

Barcilliant

I'm not shocked at all. Valverde has to take blame but so do the players. That fourth goal? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Everyone sleeping. That fourth goal just showed how switched off and weak this team is.

vlad

Wow, they did it, they did it again, man would thougjt even wth ernies limitations, they will score at anfield, but, they got scared like some little team, not team with 5 cl trophies, absolute disaster, i cant believe it.

ATLBarcaFan

this team hasn't been very good all year outside of a few exceptions, we are a very average team with a host of very average players. On top of that, a coach who is in way over his head, who has no discern-able system. I was hoping that we'd get lucky and survive some how, but it wasn't meant to be. Liverpool were the much better team and it wasn't close frankly.

JedBanker

Dembele, Suarez, Rakitic, Coutinho and as much as I hate to say it Busquets no longer should have any place in the Barca team. Alba had a trash game but he has been magnificent for us all season long. Roberto should be relegated to the bench and only be used as a rotational player. And most of all Valverde should be sacked from Barca and banned from the Camp Nou. Yeah he has won us two leagues...but how has he won them? By relying on Messi and grinding out results against small teams.

Home of Barca Fans