Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

JedBanker

DUDE!! I'm sorry. I don't want to down any one player. But am I seeing things or is Sergi Roberto not good enough at this level? I'm sorry I know we shouldn't be down on the players, but this guy is so ordinary, it's painful!

Roberto has never been good enough ever! He is a squad player at best. Since Alves left all of us have been screaming for a right back. Yes Semedo is no Alves but he is better than an average midfielder converted to a terrible right back.

Zidane82

Was I right about Liverpool ?!?

They play how we should play .. fabulously creative , inventive football ..

Henderson and Milner ( 37?) and Fabinho embarrassed Rakitic completely.
Roberto made three bad errors in the first 3 minutes !!

Valverde should resign if he has anything about him.

fergus90

I'm actually not shocked. Busquets and Rakitic in the middle were so painfully slow in everything they did. Alba was absolutely horrendous. Barca were not good enough simple as that.

Jägermeister

Where is the guy making fun of Liverpool fans before the match for being optimistic? This is this Barca arrogance mentality that cost us against Roma and today. Many of our players have no humility and seem to feel untouchable.
Damn what I would give to have Klopp as our manager..

Howlgrana

Manager needs to be sacked on the spot. Absolutely clueless. No intensity from the players for 80 minutes. No midfield. No passing. No technique. No hunger.

BruceWayne11

I'm very calm about this actually. As a fan, you are a spectator, with no influence on any result. Liverpool did great, but Valverde is now finished here. Rakitic and Coutinho out as well, I hope. Get de Ligt with de Jong and try to grab a top coach. This was cowardly again from Valverde.

Co0ter

What kind of coach watches the team get dominated all first half, especially in midfield and doesn't make a sub at half time...hell even before the half. We need a goal and he subs in Semedo for Coutinho. Like come on, fuck this guy. Terrible coach and no balls either.

The best part is they didnt even have two of their best players.

This has to be the end of Valverde, what an absolute disaster of a coach. Anyone who saw the 1st knew they had to play different and he went in with the same shitty gameplan and didn't deviate from it the entire game.

Danic

Like i said before.the first match. Our midfield is just way to slow for fast playing teams like Liverpool...
Did u see who clueless we were in attacking after the 0-4?! This is really shocking...

Home of Barca Fans