Champions League

mmandela

Sueco estrella
We have to play the first leg at home and 2nd away both in the quarterfinal and in an eventual semifinal

mmandela

Sueco estrella
I sure hope you are right but I don't like taking things for granted... we're not exactelly facing Numancia

T

The Kop

So we face Chelsea for the upteenth time in this competition, I am quite tired of them to be honest and I am sure they are tired of us as well.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
What do you think about your game against Chelsea?

I don't know what do think now that Hiddink is the manager but I say Liverpool is through... Gerrard and pool is to strong for Chelsea

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
now that essien is back I can say they are both at same lvl! and the 2nd match is at chelsea. No one can say who is gonna pass.

T

The Kop

Liverpool is too stronger than Chelsea...

Chelsea,Milan,Barcelona,etc... were too strong for us in previous years and we got past them, so that theory can easily be thrown out of the window.

Its going to be close like it always has been, and they have as much of a chance as we do, especially with Hiddink in charge.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
General mistake people make is that they judge a team solely on their players.
How many times did we see dogs trashing the favorites. Determination and team-play are as equally important as the quality. Particularly on top level.
Then there`s a team form or some teams just don`t suit others. And of course, the matter of luck.

Beast

The Observer
However beats the team that beat Real Madrid , will win the CL this year same way it happened the last 6 years since the last time Real won it.. won't be any different this year.

if Chelsea managed it ..i'll put money on them .. if Liverpool beat Guus squad then Barca has a great chance of doing it (if they go past the Germans ) ..

I don't see any difference .. its our Jinx and will continue till we win the Decima

maz

I walk the line
I dont know, I think beast has a point.

madridismocelebracibele.jpg

Home of Barca Fans