Champions League

serghei

Jesus has improved as well. Think with Pep, and most elite managers in general is almost every player improves and betters himself.

JamDav1982

First they have to find a way to get the ball to that front three. Again teams like City

That is on front three to move and help the team defensively v likes of City so cant pass ball about so easily.

Clear as day how little front three are doing off the ball is impacting PSG at moment in these games.

If midfield is not same standard that is more argument for them to help.

malvolio

That is on front three to move and help the team defensively v likes of City so cant pass ball about so easily.

Clear as day how little front three are doing off the ball is impacting PSG at moment in these games.

If midfield is not same standard that is more argument for them to help.

Clear as day my ass. That would mean they act like midfielders also and run box to box.

Do you want them to get in defense and start the play from Navas in score?

Can't be better when midfield is EL level, with players from EL teams

Birdy

So sweet to see the loser Simeone playing for the draw (as if he ever knew how to play for the win),
Milan pummeling them the whole game,
and then finding the goal close to the end

Those losers won't even qualify for the EL

So so sweet...

Mateka

City deservedly beat PSG. Defensive set up by Pep using Zincenko who has hardly featured this season. PSG a good team but sadly go down as if they’ve broken a leg, and pretend agony. Pitiful to watch. However, City top the group.

JamDav1982

Clear as day my ass. That would mean they act like midfielders also and run box to box.

Haha no they dont have to act like box to box midfielders but like all top sides they need to press and help track back.

Clear as day impacting their team negatively off the ball.

PSG got to CL final and semi final last couple seasons. Hardly 'EL' level.

Can see why Pep didnt want Messi in games like today. He wont run off the ball.

Birdy

LOL :lol:
Quit it, you don't get the sport.

You are ridiculing yourself more and more with every reply

Barcilliant

I haven't seen all Psg games but there appears to be a lack of "feeling" or chemistry at the club. Messi and Neymar look disengaged. I would have Di Maria over both of them at the moment.
Messi left one set of amigos to join another. It's clear at PSG the manager has to play second fiddle to the players. At City it's the reverse.

Home of Barca Fans