Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid can easily win with a two goal difference at home. This was the away game lol. Hold your horses

Not easily
Depends on form
If Vini stays like is, we are half as dangerous as normal and will be predictable we're sending everything Benzema way. Can put team on his back but not a given whatsoever

Biggest issue is that this is totally self inflicted. If Ancelotti wasn't a spineless fucking cunt about Fede and the midfield structure, guaranteed we'd move up the field faster and actually create chances.
This game wasn't the issue of forwards being shit (Vini was and Benz was to an extent as barely fit, but not the point) - this was an issue of not being able to get out of low block fast enough. Because our midfield comprises a 37 year old and a 32 year old who can control opponent defensively but cant move up as fast as used to and get outpaced in duels for ball

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Barca really need to take note from PSG on how to defend against Real Madrid with absolute ease. Walk in the park for them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still think Madrid is the favorite to advance. I think Ancelotti today was being a little cowardly and he wanted to minimize harm inflicted to the point that they were sitting back too much, given it was an away game. Now with a goal to overcome and at home, I think they will approach the game a lot differently and will go out in full force attacking, however that might not be such a bad news for PSG as they clearly struggled breaking down Real Madrid’s bus today.

Neymar should start and bench Di Maria.

delancey

What a shame for a team as skilled as Real Madrid to park the bus for 90 minutes. I expected them to set up defensively but that display was just cowardly.

Birdy

Still think Madrid is the favorite to advance. I think Ancelotti today was being a little cowardly and he wanted to minimize harm inflicted to the point that they were sitting back too much, given it was an away game. Now with a goal to overcome and at home, I think they will approach the game a lot differently and will go out in full force attacking, however that might not be such a bad news for PSG as they clearly struggled breaking down Real Madrid’s bus today.

Neymar should start and bench Di Maria.

Valverde-ish display.

Ancelotti made his own bed

Rassvet

Could be no La Liga teams in the quarterfinals this season. Got to be ages since that last happened.

Sign of how much the league has been declining of late relative to the other top leagues, EPL in particular.

Home of Barca Fans