Champions League

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Inter are underrated.
They will most likely get eliminated at the end, but they might pull off a surprise tonight at their own ground, like a draw or narrow win.

I agree Inter are underrated and will be harder to beat than Milan. Barella being out for both legs is a massive plus for us. But with Dzeko and Martinez up front they will be dangerous plus if Bastoni can get fit then their defence of Skrinrar, de Vrij and Bastoni is easily the best in Italy and very tough to crack.

I'd take a draw and bring them back to Anfield and with no away goals it means Inter can play with more freedom tonight which in itself helps us. If I had to predict I'd say 2-1 to us but I'd take a 1-1 or 2-2.

Rassvet

Alphas are rooting for Liverpool and Bayern today.

Bayern still favorites for sure but I'm not as optimistic as I was when the tie was made due to the absences they have and poor results of late like at the weekend. Not expecting Liverpool to blow Inter away in the other match but they should still definitely be good enough to go through. Barella being suspended and Bastoni (I think) being out tonight with injury will hurt Inter a lot. Also interesting to see how Salah looks after returning from Afcon as he and the team were poor vs Burnley albeit in tough conditions.

serghei

CL gets more boring every year. Now that they canceled the away goal rule, it's even more of a bore until the semis.

Home of Barca Fans