Champions League

Richard.H

Could be no La Liga teams in the quarterfinals this season. Got to be ages since that last happened.

Sign of how much the league has been declining of late relative to the other top leagues, EPL in particular.

I've been watching some Ligue 1 here and there (not even just PSG matches, Lyon and Marseille too) and I got to say I think it's better than the current La Liga. More pressing, physicality, and better defending. LL is way too soft and the technique doesn't offset it like before. Sad times.

Horatio

You're welcome
I've been watching some Ligue 1 here and there (not even just PSG matches, Lyon and Marseille too) and I got to say I think it's better than the current La Liga. More pressing, physicality, and better defending. LL is way too soft and the technique doesn't offset it like before. Sad times.

Yip. Part of my reasoning for putting PSG as favorites today.

Rassvet

Tru. I have been following PL much more closely this season and it's almost like a different sport compared to what I've been watching in La Liga and Serie A these past few years.

Jenks

Come on then lads...

combined 11 from Liverpool, Bayern, City?

-------Neuer-------

Trent--- Dijk---Dias---Cancelo

--------Kimmich---
---Silva------KDB----

Salah----Lewa----Sane--

4 Bayern
4 City
3 Pool

How on Earth does Sane get in there?

delancey

What are you gonna do? Mbappe would have finished them w ease. Barca 1-5 style.

Well R Madrid is one of the better teams in the world spearheaded by one of the most defensive minded coaches in the world. Personally I would have preferred Real Madrid playing offensive football as the match would have been more entertaining. That first half was a bore fest.

Let?s not forget that these tactics were implemented against us as well, so it?s not only a question of not wanting to lose. This is clearly Anchelotti?s preferred vision of how a game should be played.

Besides, now RM have to come out swinging for a goal at the Bernabeu, which will open the game up more. Hopefully this will allow for more goals and a more entertaining match.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wonder why Carlo had waited so long with the subs, you could clearly see KMC wasnt able to bring the ball forward. I think with Valverde and Ceballos Real would have played much better in second half.

iniestaGOAT

Yeah right. Will believe it when French team wins Europa league.

Birdy

Inter are underrated.
They will most likely get eliminated at the end, but they might pull off a surprise tonight at their own ground, like a draw or narrow win.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Come on then lads...

combined 11 from Liverpool, Bayern, City?

-------Neuer-------

Trent--- Dijk---Dias---Cancelo

--------Kimmich---
---Silva------KDB----

Salah----Lewa----Sane--

4 Bayern
4 City
3 Pool

I'd go for:-

-------------------Allison---------------

---Kimmich----VVD-----Dias----Cancelo------

-------------------Fabinho--------------------