Champions League

fergus90

Bayern are now winning 7-1, told you all it would be a close game. Anyone want any betting tips please feel free to message me.

KingLeo10

Bayern is the only team in CL that play with more intensity the more they're leading.

The ultimate frontrunners.

Which is why when Barca/Madrid are strong and meet them, these frontrunners get exposed.

Catta

The most disgusting club, zero sportmanship, always go to humiliate when the opponent already gave up. Would rather see Real win the CL than those arrogant cunts.

KingLeo10

Bayern have mostly had our number.

They've skewed the perception that way by demolishing some garbage Barca teams, especially last 2 years. We could have similarly given them a 7-0 or 8-0 after being 4-0 up at HT in 09, but we basically passed the ball around after that.

Barca at their best beats Bayern at their best, I don't think many would argue that.

serghei

I don't think Barca and Bayern faced in an era where they were both great. MSN Barca was when they were closer, but Bayern had several injuries.

topt

They've skewed the perception that way by demolishing some garbage Barca teams, especially last 2 years. We could have similarly given them a 7-0 or 8-0 after being 4-0 up at HT in 09, but we basically passed the ball around after that.

Barca at their best beats Bayern at their best, I don't think many would argue that.

i mean this makes no sense, how do you compare lets say 1970 bayern to best barca..... and please stop with could have, should have, the biggest reason for those big loses was a dumb coach called Guardiola

Home of Barca Fans