Champions League

KingLeo10

still hurting I see, dont worry time heal everything

:lol::lol: You're exactly what people lament about Bayern

> Super sensitive to criticism of Bayern but eager to take digs at other clubs/fans (especially on opposing forums)? Check

> Blaming Guardiola as the main reason for your CL beatdowns and then lecturing others on hypotheticals? Check

Was Guardiola also the reason you lads were bums in the CL in the mid and late 00s? All great teams have cycles and you just happen to be one of the better teams in the world right now. What you should be asking is why you ONLY have 2 CLs in the last 12-13 years of consistently being one of the top 3 teams in the world.

Maybe because you lot are frontrunners and can't cut it more often than not versus strong teams. Very good at destroying weak teams...we already know this.

topt

:lol::lol: You're exactly what people lament about Bayern

> Super sensitive to criticism of Bayern but eager to take digs at other clubs/fans (especially on opposing forums)? Check

> Blaming Guardiola as the main reason for your CL beatdowns and then lecturing others on hypotheticals? Check

Was Guardiola also the reason you lads were bums in the CL in the mid and late 00s? All great teams have cycles and you just happen to be one of the better teams in the world right now. What you should be asking is why you ONLY have 2 CLs in the last 12-13 years of consistently being one of the top 3 teams in the world.

Maybe because you lot are frontrunners and can't cut it more often than not versus strong teams. Very good at destroying weak teams...we already know this.

"The most disgusting club" is not what I would call criticism
Pep is know for making dumb decision in important CL games
The better question is how can we despite sucking against big teams have more CL wins than Barca.

Last edited:

Birdy

How can a team competing so well against top-3 in the world Liverpool lose twice against a meh RM, is beyond me...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How can a team competing so well against top-3 in the world Liverpool lose twice against a meh RM, is beyond me...

Because the difference in quality is minimal among top teams these days. On a good day any of Bayern, Liverpool, Chelsea, City, PSG and Madrid win their games against each other. Even Inter, Atletico and Ajax are not far off. We will be back in contention super fast as long as we upgrade our defense

JamDav1982

Liverpool not been all that great last few.

West Ham missed sitters v them at weekend.

Finding ways to win but other than most wide open Leeds team will ever see they have not been battering sides.

Feels like City, Liverpool, Bayern, Real, PSG etc none of them been flying lately.

KingLeo10

"The most disgusting club" is not what I would call criticism
Pep is know for making dumb decision in important CL games
The better question is how can we despite sucking against big teams have more CL wins than Barca.

You don't...since the format was changed to allow non league champions to compete, we have more CLs than you :lol: If you want to count the European cups, sure, so ahead.

But then you got an automatic pass to compete in the European cup because Bayernliga. We actually have to compete with another historic club in RM for our domestic titles. Foreign concept, I know.

RF20

Banned
Liverpool not been all that great last few.

West Ham missed sitters v them at weekend.

Finding ways to win but other than most wide open Leeds team will ever see they have not been battering sides.

Klopp's Liverpool have stopped battering clubs after his first few seasons.

We're experts at winning games. That's it.

Early Klopp years had more entertainment

JamDav1982

Could well score more goals this season in league than any other under Klopp so not quite sure that is true.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Seems like city are better experts then. Only 1 PL won, and this one looks to be going City?s way as well

RF20

Banned
You don't...since the format was changed to allow non league champions to compete, we have more CLs than you :lol: If you want to count the European cups, sure, so ahead.

But then you got an automatic pass to compete in the European cup because Bayernliga. We actually have to compete with another historic club in RM for our domestic titles. Foreign concept, I know.

Barcelona just had their best era ever, their golden period. And are still behind clubs like Bayern, Liverpool, Milan.

Because pre 2000s Barca was a hipsters circlejerk. Bayern are a bigger club whether you like it or not. So calm down a little. 😂

Hope you lot win the Europa. Best of luck for that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans