Champions League

JamDav1982

Chris Wilder said it the best about Klopps teams.. they are the best at doing the basics.

Pressing, workrate, movement, crosses, shape, hitting teams on the back.

His teams would never have old legs that cant cope with it and never set out a team that is tailored to protecting certain players.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep's had a couple of exits where he dominated the tie but got trolled...also against AM in 2016 and Spurs in 2019. Even in his Barca tenure, that Chelsea 2012 tie.

Against atletico his team was too stupid, not fault from Pep. Against Spurs his team got 3 goals which is way too much, he played in full offense mode which was nice to see but probably not the best tactic (?). Anyways, Liverpool, Monaco, Lyon last year Chelsea were more 'bottlers' from Pep. GOAT league coach though.

JamDav1982

Pep is not bottling it v Spurs when Aguero misses a pen, Llorente scores after hand ball and there is a last min winner offside by tiny margin.

Richard.H

I will never forget that Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid tie at Anfield right before the pandemic truly hit. Crazy atmosphere, at times it felt like Liverpool would put 5 past them. I've never seen counter attacks executed as well as Atletico did that tie. Imagine if we had any counter attacking ability in 2019 there?

Valdario

I will never forget that Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid tie at Anfield right before the pandemic truly hit. Crazy atmosphere, at times it felt like Liverpool would put 5 past them. I've never seen counter attacks executed as well as Atletico did that tie. Imagine if we had any counter attacking ability in 2019 there?

coutinho pulled a masterclass that day

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Truuu, one of the best cl knockout matches in last few years. The celebrations from Simeone were also legendary.

Home of Barca Fans