Champions League

gregorrin10

I am wondering if this means Messi has a bit less chance for BDO this year.....

I'd say it's probably done. No opportunity to make up for it on the international stage this season. The only thing that saves him is winning the World Cup obviously, and even that might be too late for this year's contention, since I'm pretty sure the voting ends in November or something like that.

Ah, and Benzema > Suarez no matter what everyone says. Better than Lewandowski too.

Agree once again. More clutch for Madrid than Cristiano has ever been! Not to mention the guy has been playing for them and on this level for almost 15 years now, so many people just forget that way too easily. True Madrid legend! I'm talking on par with Ramos at least, if not more!

malvolio

On second thought, it was a fould on Donnarumma at that first Madrid goal. Benzema barged into him without touching the ball.

FinBarcelonafan

Leaked footage of Neymar and Leonardo having a go at it

stuckon70-clown-fighting.gif

Looks like Brazilian dance fighting.

Kul_z

Take lessons. Madrid are mentality monsters, out of nowhere they turned the tie, even if it was a foul on donnaruma i wouldnt call it either because you were asking for it, and after that they know their game. I hate both clubs, but even as a hardcore barca fan like devils like to say, seeing qsg eliminated makes me happy. Fuck them

Home of Barca Fans