Champions League

FC B

They went through due to individual mistakes

And due to luck and very poor mentality by PSG which thought they were through at 2-0. But still they fought and won and kept their hopes up till the end. Bayern, City, Chelsea maybe LFC can knock them out but the rest of teams are easy pray for them.

Raketa10

And due to luck and very poor mentality by PSG which thought they were through at 2-0. But still they fought and won and kept their hopes up till the end. Bayern, City, Chelsea maybe LFC can knock them out but the rest of teams are easy pray for them.

Bayern and City are 2 tiers above all other teams. I don't think even Lpool or Chelsea stand a chance against those 2 unless Pep pulls some dumb shit out of his ass once again.

FC B

Textbook chokers .. dominated three of four halves only to completely meltdown in the last 30 minutes.

They got way too complacent after Mbappe's goal thinking 2-0 is enough for going through and completely shut down their engines which ofc is a colossal mistake at this level.

LOL

Thankfully City, Liverpool, Bayern, Chelsea will annihilate them in the next round

Are you convinced they won't have to play against easier teams?

Last edited:

FC B

Bayern and City are 2 tiers above all other teams. I don't think even Lpool or Chelsea stand a chance against those 2 unless Pep pulls some dumb shit out of his ass once again.

Bayern yes City no, let's not forget how Chelsea beat them in the final of last season of CL and how even PSG won 2-0 over them in Paris.
I'd only be happy if Madrid gets Bayern next. Chelsea, City and LFC would be an ok draw and the rest of teams would be just typical Madrid luck if they draw them.

FC B

Madrid's attitude won their game but still without individual blunders from Paris players, huge complacency issue after 1-0, refereeing decisions which went perfectly their way ( the foul on Dollarumma ) and the second goal which I guess went in from a deflection they wouldn't have made it through.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Madrid's attitude won their game but still without individual blunders from Paris players, huge complacency issue after 1-0, refereeing decisions which went perfectly their way ( the foul on Dollarumma ) and the second goal which I guess went in from a deflection they wouldn't have made it through.

Real was ok, nothing special. The atmosphere + Modric playing in GOAT mode helpem them.

FC B

Real was ok, nothing special. The atmosphere + Modric playing in GOAT mode helpem them.

Their mentality was top even when they saw themselves 2-0 down aggregate.
PSG's attiutude was total trash thinking they were through after Mbappe made 0-1.
Makkelie not calling a foul on Benzema after Dollarumma blunder was a huge factor, might have no had time to win otherwise.
Also Benzema and Modric being oustdanding and a few PSG players disastrous.

Typical Madrid win in CL when they need it the most, top mentality, opponent choking, lots of luck and ofc refereeing decisions going their way.

Rassvet

seems like Kondogbia is fit and possibly Gimenez too which would be big.

Still a few absences for Atletico but Simeone can still put out this lineup which looks reasonably strong:

Oblak

Llorente - Savic - Gimenez - Reinildo - Lodi

De Paul - Herrera - Kondogbia

Correa - Felix

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atleti are going out I'm afraid. Some of their recent good results are hiding them being dominated by minnows in the league.

Home of Barca Fans