Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rassvet doesn't really support any team, only individual players.

Could very well be the case. Lewandowski currently his favorite player until he starts dropping off a bit. Then it's time to jump on the bandwagon of the next best player :mou:

He's all about USMNT and Chicago Fire or some shit probably.

serghei

Besides, everybody knows how things stand.

Madrid's CLs:
madrid.jpg

Barca's CLs:
barca.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid's first five or six CL trophies probably turned into dust because of all that rust.

Rassvet

Not sure why “proper” Barca fans are so rattled by Bayern and Pool that they would rather support oil clubs, Abrahamovich’s team, or even Madrid winning as many Cls since 2014 as Barca in its history instead.

To each their own

Morten

Chelsea is whatever, they've already won it, PSG and City still haven't, as long as thats the case we can continue to make fun of them.

serghei

Chelsea is whatever, they've already won it, PSG and City still haven't, as long as thats the case we can continue to make fun of them.

There is a huge difference between City and PSG in terms of approach to the game. Just like there are rich and smart people, and also rich and idiotic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I really wish one day some oil tycoon would take over Real Madrid, just to get your reaction.

Of course I won't be that much happier because that means you will have a shit load of money to spend.

Morten

There is a huge difference between City and PSG in terms of approach to the game. Just like there are rich and smart people, and also rich and idiotic.

I know City is run much better alright, still, makes it all the better whenever they fail to win it

Rassvet

Just seen the highlights and was surprised by how little Ajax created. Not what I expected after their group stage form.

Temptation

Not sure why ?proper? Barca fans are so rattled by Bayern and Pool that they would rather support oil clubs, Abrahamovich?s team, or even Madrid winning as many Cls since 2014 as Barca in its history instead.

To each their own

Isn't it obvious? Because Barca's number of CLs are very close to LFC and FCB so it matters. Fans believe and hope Barca can possibly leapfrog them soon.

Oil clubs have zero CLs and got a long way to go before it comes closer to Barca's CL titles haul.

Same with Real. They are completely in a different stratosphere so Barca fans aren't that fussed. Although that's extremely weird considering they're your arch rivals.

Messi983

Darwin Nunez one of those proper strikers. Probably should have listened to Suarez when he was at Almeria and signed him.

Good that people finally see he's a very good player. Jordi Cruyff was in Amsterdam last night apparently watching Darwin and Grimaldo. I've been a fan since his time at Almeria. Should have really bought him instead of Braithwaite. Still a bit raw and can be frustrating to watch sometimes but most young strikers are the same. Has good combination of power and speed, workrate and determination that is usual for Uruguayan strikers and also quite intelligent. Still a lot of room for improvement too imo. I think he would actually fit us well as is comfortable moving to the wings with Ferran/Ansu going inside. Wouldn't be too mad if we'd make a move for him tbh. Of course in the end it depends on what Benfica will ask for.

Their midfield is absolutely awful. They specialize in none of the departments and larp as jack of all trades kinda players.

So ineffective with and without the ball.

They need a world class DM and a very good CM

They can take :busquets: and :puig:

Home of Barca Fans