Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Might not matter if they win another one but rather not give them that satisfaction.

Going to root for Atletico to shithouse their way to a CL title and annoy the entire European Football hemisphere that way.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm also of the opinion that there's nothing much in EPL outside top six. But I don't agree it's about physical preparation, or not the defining separator.

La Liga can't attract South Americans like they did in the past. Because most go where the money is and prefer to play at likes of Everton for big money instead of Villareal. And I also think the talent pool of SA has dried up a bit.

Not true imo. Almost any South American would rather play in Spain than England. It just reminds them home so much more. Language more familiar, weather amazing etc. Spain and Portugal will always attract more than England in terms of living there.

England is boring as feck if you can't run around clubs/bars every weekend or watch football at pubs. Boring country with shite weather.

KingLeo10

Oblak turned into Lev Yashin today. Guy is the anti-Stegen, and probably the reason AM won today (no way MATS saves that header from Varane). Always there when you need him most :lol:

Rassvet

Steady guys

Madrid winning another CL along with La Liga and then bringing Mbappe in would veer this rivalry into the Bayern-Dortmund territory.

serghei

Might not matter if they win another one but rather not give them that satisfaction.

Going to root for Atletico to shithouse their way to a CL title and annoy the entire European Football hemisphere that way.

They already do the "Kings of Europe" choreography like 10 times a season. :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

True. Me too and they would also buy Griezman, who was fantastic today btw.

DonAK

I'm also of the opinion that there's nothing much in EPL outside top six. But I don't agree it's about physical preparation, or not the defining separator.

La Liga can't attract South Americans like they did in the past. Because most go where the money is and prefer to play at likes of Everton for big money instead of Villareal. And I also think the talent pool of SA has dried up a bit.

It dried up for a few years but the next gen of Brazilian, Argentine and even a few Uruguayan footballers seem promising.

I think they'll always prioritize playing for Barca or Real Madrid if they have the option. Just a very easy transition for them and their families.

KingLeo10

Steady guys

Madrid winning another CL along with La Liga and then bringing Mbappe in would veer this rivalry into the Bayern-Dortmund territory.

:lol::lol: You just love exposing yourself as a not Barca fan, don't you?

The H2H record for El Clasico is like 100 wins each. Bayern has like 65 wins to Dortmund's 32ish.

DonAK

:lol::lol: You just love exposing yourself as a not Barca fan, don't you?

The H2H record for El Clasico is like 100 wins each

Wonder which team he supports for real. Maybe it is Barca but he does simp for Bayern a lot for some reason.

malvolio

Not true imo. Almost any South American would rather play in Spain than England. It just reminds them home so much more. Language more familiar, weather amazing etc. Spain and Portugal will always attract more than England in terms of living there.

England is boring as feck if you can't run around clubs/bars every weekend or watch football at pubs. Boring country with shite weather.

Read again what I've wrote. Of course England is a shit hole when compared to sunny Spain. But they go there for the money.

Home of Barca Fans