Champions League

Sorin

Yes Madrid is our arch rival but many of us (not all) can't stand Bayern and Liverpool at varying degrees and for various reasons.

I myself vehemently detest Bayern, Liverpool perhaps a tad bit less despicable but not that much less, it would be great to get both of them crashing out.

Madrid already has what, 13, 14 CL trophies so getting one more doesn't hurt that much.

You what now? Wanting to see RM win trophies ahead of some other clubs is the most insane thing I've read in a while and i've read some absolutely delusional stuff from United/CR7 fans lately.

I can't even digest the possibility of RM winning a damn friendly in the summer break, nevermind watching them lift up another CL.

The only acceptable scenario when I feel supporting RM is somewhat justifiable is against the likes of PSG or City. Otherwise i hope nothing but misery for that club against anyone and thought every Barcelona fan was like that. Guess not.

Last edited:

Temptation

You what now? Wanting to see RM win trophies ahead of some other clubs is the most insane thing I've read in a while and i've read some absolutely delusional stuff from United/CR7 fans lately.

I can't even digest the possibility of RM winning a damn friendly in the summer break, nevermind watching them lift up another CL.

The only acceptable scenario when I feel supporting RM is somewhat justifiable is against the likes of PSG or City. Otherwise i hope nothing but misery for that club against anyone and thought every Barcelona fan was like that. Guess not.

Thank you for saying that. For a moment I had to introspect whether I overstated the rivalry and hatred between Barca and Real ffs. 😂😂

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If reports are anything to go by, Bayern are soon turning into a selling club. So you might get the revenge soon enough.

The selling club part was misunderstood, I think they were saying Bayern would adopt the strategy of buying some players with the intent to sell them later, but most players would still be acquired and retained for their own use to keep fighting for both domestic and European titles. It is not like they have strategically repositioned themselves and are going to become Dortmund or Porto etc.

Rassvet

Beautifully said. The manufactured rivalry on here between Barca, Liverpool, and Bayern to the point of desperately cheering on oil clubs and even Real Madrid has gotten quite out of hand.

malvolio

Nope, there is no reason to support Real Madrid. There is nothing justifiable to support them against any club.

And what's with this bullshit about considering PSG or City the cancer of football? Does Chelsea get a pass now that they have won 2 CLs?

Every big club does something immoral in some form or another. Can't remember City or PSG owners being in court for doing shaddy transfer deals or other criminal stuff. Ours did.

Anyone can hate other clubs for different reasons. But this separation of City/PSG tier and other clubs is just hipocrisy at its finest.

Last edited:

Rassvet

This Madrid over Bayern or Pool thing seems quite bizarre. I don't recall anyone on here or reddit saying before the 2018 CL final for instance that they were supporting Madrid or celebrating when Madrid knocked Bayern out of the CL in 2017 or 2018.

KingLeo10

This Madrid over Bayern or Pool thing seems quite bizarre. I don't recall anyone on here or reddit saying before the 2018 CL final for instance that they were supporting Madrid or celebrating when Madrid knocked Bayern out of the CL in 2017 or 2018.

Maybe because in 2017 or 2018, Bayern and Pool weren't already ahead of us on CL count with potential to be 2 ahead :lol:

Rassvet

I must have missed all the Barcelona supporters celebrating then back when Madrid beat Bayern in 2014 to stop them potentialy moving two titles ahead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's bizarre considering you're not a Barca fan, but it's alright. We don't expect others to understand.

Hopefully City win the CL. Anyone but Bayern, Liverpool and Real Madrid really.

Morten

It's bizarre considering you're not a Barca fan, but it's alright. We don't expect others to understand.

Hopefully City win the CL. Anyone but Bayern, Liverpool and Real Madrid really.

No, anyone but City, actually.

Its the one thing we can still laugh at them for, that despite all their money, they still haven't won it.

They will win it at some point, but i want to enjoy it as long as possible.

topt

The selling club part was misunderstood, I think they were saying Bayern would adopt the strategy of buying some players with the intent to sell them later, but most players would still be acquired and retained for their own use to keep fighting for both domestic and European titles. It is not like they have strategically repositioned themselves and are going to become Dortmund or Porto etc.

this, the plan is to buy young especially english players and sell them if they dont work out, they already started with this and it looks another one is coming from Middleborough

Home of Barca Fans