Champions League

Temptation

I'm pretty excited about the Bayern Liverpool game in the semis. I have no clue what to expect from it. Last time we met we handled them pretty well with that Mane wondergoal.

But that time they were handicapped under Kovac.

What an exciting game it can be! Reckon our fast attackers will have joy against their sloppy defense. Can't wait.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm pretty excited about the Bayern Liverpool game in the semis. I have no clue what to expect from it. Last time we met we handled them pretty well with that Mane wondergoal.

What an exciting game it can be! Reckon our fast attackers will have joy against their sloppy defense. Can't wait.

True. This will be a great matchup.

Blackened

Bayern arent as good now as they were under Flick. Nagelsmann is proving to be a major mistake.

topt

Bayern arent as good now as they were under Flick. Nagelsmann is proving to be a major mistake.

this is just false, we played some bad games at the start of 2022 but that was due to injuries. This Bayern does do some acctual defending unlike Flicks

Temptation

this is just false, we played some bad games at the start of 2022 but that was due to injuries. This Bayern does do some acctual defending unlike Flicks

Defenders like Upamecano, Sule, Pavard are error prone and bang average tbh. Upamecano has brainfarts every game.

Hernandez and Davies are very good. But Davies is more attacking than defensive.

Your wingers are very inconsistent and selfish imho. They waste so many good situations taking Hollywood shots.

But yeah having Goretzka, Davies and Neuer out didn't help. People underestimating Bayern are in for a shock. I'm sure Klopp will be aware of how good Bayern are.

Flick's Bayern clear though. They didn't even need to defend.

Last edited:

topt

Defenders like Upamecano, Sule, Pavard are error prone and bang average tbh. Upamecano has brainfarts every game.

Hernandez and Davies are very good. But Davies is more attacking than defensive.

Your wingers are very inconsistent and selfish imho. They waste so many good situations taking Hollywood shots.

But yeah having Goretzka, Davies and Neuer out didn't help. People underestimating Bayern are in for a shock. I'm sure Klopp will be aware of how good Bayern are.

Flick's Bayern clear though. They didn't even need to defend.

this claims get totally out of proportions; Upa I would say had about 5 brainfarts the whole season, not Ok but also not as bad as every one in making up to be. Pavard is the same as he was in Flick system, Sane is MUCH better than he ever was under Flick. Davies is a defensive and offensive machine. We had Boateng and Alaba under Flick. Much better defenders now.
All in all, I dont agree this is worse Bayern, perhaps under Flick first season but under second Flicks system also started to show some cracks

Temptation

this claims get totally out of proportions; Upa I would say had about 5 brainfarts the whole season, not Ok but also not as bad as every one in making up to be. Pavard is the same as he was in Flick system, Sane is MUCH better than he ever was under Flick. Davies is a defensive and offensive machine. We had Boateng and Alaba under Flick. Much better defenders now.
All in all, I dont agree this is worse Bayern, perhaps under Flick first season but under second Flicks system also started to show some cracks

Tbf, you lot would win the UCL last season if Lewy wasn't injured against PSG.

Home of Barca Fans