Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Darwin Nunez btw turned van Dijk there and should have had a penalty. Although you could argue he could have perhaps been stronger and stayed up and got a shot away.

DonAK

With how Simeone want to play you'd think he'd want a quick forward to break through properly whenever they get a chance. Why he started both Felix and Griezmann makes no sense.

serghei

With how Simeone want to play you'd think he'd want a quick forward to break through properly whenever they get a chance. Why he started both Felix and Griezmann makes no sense.

Even then nobody but Mbappe can escape with the ball and carry it at full pace for 50 meters to get a shot in :lol:.

kobby

Xavi?s Barca can match all four teams playing right now; based on what I?ve seen so far. I?m very excited for next season?and it?s been many seasons since I felt like that.

DonAK

Even then nobody but Mbappe can escape with the ball and carry it at full pace for 50 meters to get a shot in :lol:.

Yeah but they've had a couple of other chances 2v3, 3v4 but they cannot get going. With a quicker player instead of Griezmann there he probably still doesn't score but might force the last man into taking him down and getting sent off

soul24rage

Honestly, A. Correa has been the most inform attacking player for Simeone this season.

I can't understand Simeone's thought process.

Home of Barca Fans