Champions League

fergus90

With the service he’d get at Barca he would bag plenty of goals. He’s not shy at coming to get the ball either, something Haaland still needs to develop a lot.

Catta

Grealish reminds of Neymar. Not talent or style wise, but opposition players hate both with passion.

gregorrin10

Maybe if we add a player in there. Not sure if there's any Benfica would want though. Trincao perhaps.

Regarding Trincao, there were actually rumours that both Benfica and Sporting are interested in him for this summer. Maybe 50M+Trincao for Nunez and Grimaldo then? :p Cause Nunez alone isn't worth 50M+Trincao for me, although it would still be better to use Trincao in this deal than making that straight swap deal with Wolves for Adama.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern, City and even Real could all be on look out for a 9 this summer. Even PSG could well.

I'm not sure Madrid goes for one if they don't get Haaland. They might decide to wait another year or two. Nunez isn't really their type of signing,

Could see Bayern and PSG go for him although Bayern are shy about spending money and doubtful they spend much unless they sell Lewandowski.

JamDav1982

I'm not sure Madrid goes for one if they don't get Haaland. They might decide to wait another year or two. Nunez isn't really their type of signing,

Could see Bayern and PSG go for him although Bayern are shy about spending money and doubtful they spend much unless they sell Lewandowski.

I dont agree that Arsenal and Man U would be only rivals for him in summer.

Can see at time how pans out.

fergus90

With the spotlight on Haaland at his next club and the rumoured money involved, the pressure could very well lead to him flopping.

His every performance is going to be under ridiculous scrutiny.

Home of Barca Fans