Champions League

serghei

Darwin Nunez looks very likely to turn into a top striker. Very quick and athletic.

Then we should go for him. 60-70m is not that much for a young striker if the wages are decent.

I think he is the only option tbh. Haaland is not really feasible.

gregorrin10

I like how Nunez has done so far even though he's barely gotten any service. Promising. Not sure it's 60-70m promising though :lol:

I think we could get him for 50M, if we really went for it. For 70 I'd want Grimaldo gift wrapped in the package as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Darwin Nunez looks very likely to turn into a top striker. Very quick and athletic.

And physical. Able to go on the flank and get going if not getting the ball in the center.

Very intriguing profile I have to say.

I think we could get him for 50M, if we really went for it.

Maybe if we add a player in there. Not sure if there's any Benfica would want though. Trincao perhaps.

JamDav1982

Nunez ticks all the boxes for Xavis style in being both mobile and a target in box.

Always a risk but they will def go after him would think once Haaland reveals going elsewhere.

Having played in Spain is a plus as well.

As soon as Haaland goes to City/Real there will be a whole host of teams in for him as so little 9 options.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nunez ticks all the boxes for Xavis style in being both mobile and a target in box.

Always a risk but they will def go after him would think once Haaland reveals going elsewhere.

Having played in Spain is a plus as well.

As soon as Haaland goes to City/Real there will be a whole host of teams in for him as so little 9 options.

I'm fairly confident that he'd join us if the other interested teams are Arsenal and Man Utd as reported.

Assuming we make an attempt to sign him.

malvolio

Nunez being South American and recommended by Suarez could also hint of him doing well. Haaland transfer will be a circus from the day we place a bid until the day he leaves us.

Home of Barca Fans