Champions League

gregorrin10

Yes.

Liverpool will make the final IMO. Best team in the competition right now probably. Bad for us if they win.

We're kinda in a lose lose situation, apart from City winning it for the first time. Bayern and Liverpool to go 2 CL trophies up on us if they win, and obviously don't want Madrid winning it. Unfortunately I see Pep/City choking at some point again though. Then they'll probably go all in for Haaland in the summer to finally have a striker in their team.

Jadentheman

Villarreal is going to get slapped at the Allianz. Bayern make sure to dig the dagger after their 1st goal. They rock it at home.

Temptation

Ahead of Ten Hag no. Ahead of Poch, absolutely (should at least). United are making the smart play for once, choosing Ten Hag over Poch.

According to Jamie Carragher apparently Tottenham rejected ETH after meetings because of his total lack of charisma and personality.

What's the negative point of Twn Haag??

gregorrin10

Is Pochettino really in contention for big jobs?

By most accounts he lost out vs. Erik ten Hag for the Man Utd job. Real Madrid job he won't get if they want to sign Mbappe as he reportedly isn't a big fan of him. He's very likely getting fired when the season ends.

Where will he go?

Back to Tottenham. I can't see Conte staying there long, one more season at the latest, might even be sooner, if Levy doesn't open up his wallet and get Conte his transfer targets in the summer (which he surely won't, like he didn't for any other manager).

gregorrin10

The City vs Liverpool rivalry is giving me Barca vs Madrid 10/11 flashbacks. Looking the strongest in the CL, domestic cup semi against each other and a league showdown.

I picked City to win the CL at the beginning of the season and i'll stick by it but going to be an exciting run in.

Exactly what I said. We'll possibly have 3 head to head games in the last 2 months of the season, reminds me of those ridiculous 4 (or was it even 5) clasicos in a space of a month that season, that were all pretty much decisive for trophies.

CatalinR10

Exactly what I said. We'll possibly have 3 head to head games in the last 2 months of the season, reminds me of those ridiculous 4 (or was it even 5) clasicos in a space of a month that season, that were all pretty much decisive for trophies.

iirc 1 spanish cup final ,1 league , 2 in CL semifinals

gregorrin10

iirc 1 spanish cup final ,1 league , 2 in CL semifinals

Nice. Yeah, too bad we lost that Copa final, otherwise we would've came out as absolute winners and won a second classic treble (league, CL, Copa) and another sextuple, since we won the other 5 trophies that year. And those were also the battle of two legendary coaches as well (Pep vs. Mourinho). Kinda crazy that Pep is involved in both of those, 11 years apart. :p

KingLeo10

Playing 3 at the back against 3 attackers is suicide, if the attacking team executes properly

Guardiola tried this v prime MSN at the Camp Nou leg in 14/15. If Ney and Suarez had their shooting boots on, we would have been up 3-0 in the first 15 mins.

Then, he switched it up afterwards.

Home of Barca Fans