Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You mean the bang average Chelsea team that won it last year...by beating Man City in the final? :lol:

Anything can happen in a final, in a one-off game. Especially when Pep feels the need to do something outrageous.

Chelsea are a bang average team yes, look at how they've done in the Premier League. Look at their Starting XI. Look at their squad. Chelsea also won the CL in 2012 and I am sure most people will agree Barca and Bayern were far superior.

FC B

City are comfortably stronger and more organized than Madrid, lol. They already had absolutely 0 problems against them in 2020 when they were a worse team. it would be a comfortable tie for them because Madrid can't defend.

I'd wish that will be the case, would be great.

serghei

If city can’t beat Madrid, can Liverpool do it? I am not sure.

City will beat Madrid, Atletico is a harder match for them IMO. Barca has a good chance of beating this Madrid too. Madrid generally struggles against teams that control possession and don't give the match rhythm.

And they just love dynamic games that are up and down with plenty of space on both ends. City and in form Barca (Cruyff version) are bad match-ups for Madrid.

Last edited:

cracken

Madrid is the anti-Barcelona when it comes to dealing with remontadas. Every time they looked like they were sinking (This game, the 1-3 vs Juventus in 2018) they bounced back immediately. With Barcelona, the moment the small cracks start showing, you just know it's only a matter of time before the opponents turns the table on them.

Temptation

While City are vastly superior to Madrid, I'd rather play City in a final.

Although a part of me wants to take revenge for the 2018 Final.

Have no idea at this point. Whoever it is I guess.

Birdy

Villareal might make another upset and kick out Liverpool.

I know it sounds crazy, but there is a slight chance. Liverpool plays the highest line in Europe, and Villareal kill on the counter.
They would need a lot of luck of course, but Liverpool is a better match-up for them compared to City or RM

Home of Barca Fans