Champions League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From Emery's press conference after the game, to Parejo's interview to these pieces from Villarreal's social media team, they are really soaking in schadenfreude, in response to all the stuff that had come from Bayern (calling the tie "a manageable draw" with a chuckle and laughter upon learning they drew Villarreal, couldn't hide their exuberance; Nagelsmann allegedly saying they would try to end the tie in the first leg; Kahn's post-game scorn today saying he had no idea what system Villarreal was playing etc.).

Love to see it.

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern are easily the most arrogant club from top to bottom.

Always love to see them humbled.

Exactly. They always talk about how they are the best managed team or trash talking about other teams when they beat them. They deserve every shite after a big loss.

Wonderful. Wonderful.

Andresito

Staff member
xz0a10u746t81.png

Temptation

Tuchel: "I was disappointed in the referee who had a good time with my colleague Carlo Ancelotti......I see the ref laughing and smiling and laughing loud with the opponents coach. I think this is a very very wrong time to do this."

The man's hinting at stuff.

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

FC B

I might be wrong but weren't you sure last year Real would be winning CL?

I'm never sure of some team winning it or not. I thought Madrid were going into the final and saw them as favourites against City but they lost to Chelsea eventually. Never said this team or that team will win it.

Porque

Tuchel: "I was disappointed in the referee who had a good time with my colleague Carlo Ancelotti......I see the ref laughing and smiling and laughing loud with the opponents coach. I think this is a very very wrong time to do this."

The man's hinting at stuff.

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

Well under the adapted handball rules this season the goal should have been given. But Chelsea still went 3-0 but with just 15 minutes left and still blue it. So...

FC B

Well under the adapted handball rules this season the goal should have been given. But Chelsea still went 3-0 but with just 15 minutes left and still blue it. So...

Yeah but they also could've made it 0-4 had the goal been given.

Porque

Yeah but they also could've made it 0-4 had the goal been given.

It's possible. I definitely think the momentum is better for them to score the 3rd with less time though. Case of which side of the glass you want to look from.

But still, the complaints are also valid.

Home of Barca Fans