Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Diaz creates havoc every time he has the ball. I don't remember who said it as I only caught a glimpse of the discussion but Ferran Torres in this Liverpool setup would not be better. He simply isn't as quick as Diaz, as good of a dribbler as Diaz nor has the trickery Diaz possesses.

serghei

Villareal for me is like an Atletico running at 70%. Basically Atletico has a few more star players, are a bit better defensively, have a keeper that can pull masterclasses, are more cuntish, more timewasting experts and their stadium is twice more intimidating than La Ceramica with all due respect to Villareal fans.

They beat peak Liverpool twice.

DonAK

I am tired of these shit wingers we have. I just want a winger that's rapid and is a great dribbler and doesn't lose the ball like a donkey all the time.

serghei

Luis Diaz creates havoc every time he has the ball. I don't remember who said it as I only caught a glimpse of the discussion but Ferran Torres in this Liverpool setup would not be better. He simply isn't as quick as Diaz, as good of a dribbler as Diaz nor has the trickery Diaz possesses.

Yeah, I did. Diaz is better player, I agree. But the discussion was about Diaz at Barca vs Ferran at Liverpool.

serghei

Rulli's time-wasting was sooo good. So believable when he makes it look like he wants to play short and then just has to wait for players to push up to kick it. Gold.

DonAK

Yeah, I did. Diaz is better player, I agree. But the discussion was about Dias at Barca and Ferran at Liverpool.

Ferran would probably not start at Liverpool though. Just the completely wrong profile of what they want.

I don't hate the Ferran signing but I have my doubts about him ever being a bonafide starter here when we bring in other players and if Ansu ever manages to stay fit and healthy again.

Xavi's system doesn't help him, but I am not the biggest fan of his skillset apart from his great movement.

Home of Barca Fans