Champions League

serghei

Ferran would probably not start at Liverpool though. Just the completely wrong profile of what they want.

I don't hate the Ferran signing but I have my doubts about him ever being a bonafide starter here when we bring in other players and if Ansu ever manages to stay fit and healthy again.

Xavi's system doesn't help him, but I am not the biggest fan of his skillset apart from his great movement.

He could start in a Firmino role from a few years ago. Diaz is not 100% fixed starter either.

FinBarcelonafan

Prudence. Who wouldn't defend against Liverpool at Anfield, especially for a team like Villarreal, with all due respect?

Exactly. Only teams I see going there to play ball are City, PSG and Bayern.

This is also the first part of the two-game series. No point going crazy here. You rather do that home, like Atletico did vs City and almost went through when City shat their pants.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Vilareal are doing well. Pity that Moreno is out.

Those Liverpool players are like rabid dogs, their workrate is insane. Incredible how Klopp has maintained that intensity for years

FinBarcelonafan

Vilareal are doing well. Pity that Moreno is out.

Those Liverpool players are like rabid dogs, their workrate is insane. Incredible how Klopp has maintained that intensity for years

They started to dip sometime ago, to be honest, but they made a few key signings now to keep them fresh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He could start in a Firmino role from a few years ago. Diaz is not 100% fixed starter either.

Don't like Ferran as a false 9 tbh with you. It worked for only a few games at City.

In hindsight it's such a weird request from Xavi considering he's a big fan of Dembele and talked about how Gnabry was one of his favorite players. Ferran is an awkward fit.

Home of Barca Fans