Champions League

serghei

Tbf to Atletico they did really push City to the brink in that second half at home.

Yeah, but a lot of it was down to City trying to give Liverpool a killer blow for the league title just days before that. City players look exhausted in the 2nd half.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anti-Football is an elitist term. It's like our fanbase thinking we always played football exactly like we did under Pep throughout the club's history.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Think Vilareal will look much better at home. It's not rocket science. They outplayed Bayern in the first and defended for their lives in the second leg. Atletico looked better than City at home too. It's doable if they manage to hold on in the second half.

That said, who do you want in the final, Liverpool or Villarreal, assuming Madrid progress? I don't know who I trust more to deal with the voodoo merchants

DonAK

I think Salah will score a hattrick in the second half. What do you say? [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

soul24rage

Think Vilareal will look much better at home. It's not rocket science. They outplayed Bayern in the first and defended for their lives in the second leg. Atletico looked better than City at home too. It's doable if they manage to hold on in the second half.

That said, who do you want in the final, Liverpool or Villarreal, assuming Madrid progress? I don't know who I trust more to deal with the voodoo merchants

If Liverpool can't beat Villareal over 2 legs, then I wouldn't trust them especially in the form Benzema is in right now

DonAK

I don't trust City beating Liverpool in the final either. Those muppets shit themselves almost every time they play Liverpool in a KO game.

serghei

Liverpool - Madrid final is worst for me. Liverpool win and people compare them with Pep Barca. Madrid win and it's fucking Madrid. Liverpool basically lack a CL-PL double to become a memorable team.

Home of Barca Fans