Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I understand us, but whats with the absolute hatred for Liverpool?

Was 2019 really all it took? Every team has painful memories.

Their fans are just way too annoying. Was before the CL loss too.

Most annoying fans in England if you ask me.

KingLeo10

1) Liverpool fans are easily among the most arrogant (topped only by Bayern and SAF era United IMO)

2) Barca, Bayern, Liverpool are similar stature historically. Don't want them getting more CLs.

It's not hard and been explained many times over.

Neeraj

Liverpool is an absolutely despicable club. I hate their fans. Pieces of shit. Complete garbage fan base. I just hate that club. Them and bayern. I cannot stand those two clubs.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
All more reasonw e want to see liverpool infinal. Ruli or Allison vs madrid? I know which one id pick

Don't think Madrid are going to the final even if they did I'd rather Madrid win than Liverpool Means fuck all to Madrid they're already out of sight.

Pref of winning
Villa
City
Madrid
Liverpool

serghei

Next year I almost want PSG to win as a reward for all the fun they gave us in recent years to make up for Barca being shit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Annoying > oil

In my book, anyway.

Liverpool have pedigree, history and all that. Very true.

Although it's not like Liverpool's owners don't have skeletons in their closet if we're going that route. All I

Besides: City winning one, their first CL title is nothing to me compared to Liverpool winning their 7th? City will be irrelevant post-Pep anyway just like PSG.

Jadentheman

1) Liverpool fans are easily among the most arrogant (topped only by Bayern and SAF era United IMO)

2) Barca, Bayern, Liverpool are similar stature historically. Don't want them getting more CLs.

It's not hard and been explained many times over.

Some of us want a Pep vs Klopp final. And the upside is Real doesn?t extend its CL trophy number

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't think Madrid are going to the final even if they did I'd rather Madrid win than Liverpool Means fuck all to Madrid they're already out of sight.

Pref of winning
Villa
City
Madrid
Liverpool

I think there is too much at stake for me if madrid wins. Have too many friends that are madridista and will troll
Me. Cant have it happen!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

For me 2019 wasn't really much of a factor, it was more about our own failures and lapses than Liverpool.

For me it is quite simple: (1) Don't like that club, just don't like it (2) don't like their fans and (3) don't want Liverpool to keep adding CL trophies (for selfish reason, obviously).

Givenchy

I don't get the Liverpool hate. Their fans (atleast match going) are some of the most passionate in the world, just listen to their atmosphere tonight. They aren't a disgusting oil club like City, they have a huge history. A joy to watch. I'd like to see them do the quadruple

Neeraj

Yeah as much as I hate Liverpool, I can never ever ever ever wish a Madrid win over another team. But I sort of understand the sentiment. Liverpool truly does suck.

Home of Barca Fans