Champions League

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Well, technically, its more about literal states owning teams(though i don't really like billionaires owning clubs either), shouldn't be allowed, but its difficult to draw a distinction.

Be honest yiu only dislike it it because the media and perception tell you to do so. It's no different to anything that happened before throughout the history of football. The whole ffp thing is also a joke because it was never ever about stopping people from. Investing but rather trying to prevent clubs from doing a Portsmouth.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why people prefer City over Liverpool have been explained a dozen times already. Besides weren't you literally rooting for PSG two years ago? [MENTION=23863]Tackle[/MENTION]

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Seems certain folk on here hate Liverpool more than Madrid. Have much more respect for them than the like of City whom Barca fans love because of Pep. Blame Dembele for 2019.

They guy that was on the field for 5 minutes from 180? Yeah no that's fucking retarded logic.

Tackle

Why people prefer City over Liverpool have been explained a dozen times already. Besides weren't you literally rooting for PSG two years ago? [MENTION=23863]Tackle[/MENTION]

My rooting interest in PSG came solely from wanting to see Neymar be successful. Sort of like how Messi fans like cheering for Argentina.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Pfft nevermind.

I don't like the Gulf states because of their rulers/governments more than anything. Most countries have prospered by pillaging the natural resources of other nations if they don't have their own so that's an odd reason to beat them with.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There's something especially despicable about oil though. For more than one reason (which I won't get into now).

I know, it is their owners and what they stand for etc. that bother most people. But let's not pretend it, most fans aren't bothered by human rights abuses etc., they mostly care about advantages these state or oil clubs have and the unfairness they subject their own clubs to.

Morten

Be honest yiu only dislike it it because the media and perception tell you to do so. It's no different to anything that happened before throughout the history of football. The whole ffp thing is also a joke because it was never ever about stopping people from. Investing but rather trying to prevent clubs from doing a Portsmouth.

So, what you are saying is because things were bad in the past, lets turn it into overdrive now.

I can't think, from the bottom of my head, where team went from basically being a nobody(City, PSG), to more or less top of the world in the span of 5-10 years, and being there consistently.

DonAK

My rooting interest in PSG came solely from wanting to see Neymar be successful. Sort of like how Messi fans like cheering for Argentina.

Fair enough although I'd never root for someone that left the way he did. Like a snake. Not like he was at Barca for 10+ years like Messi either.

But each to their own. Neymar used to be a great player to watch though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Seems certain folk on here hate Liverpool more than Madrid. Have much more respect for them than the like of City whom Barca fans love because of Pep. Blame Dembele for 2019.

It's just Don and KL :lol: The two hate Liverpool more than they like Barca, like reading a book they repeat the same thing 10 times a day. I think it's a normal process when you're a Messi fan and not a Barca fan :lol:

serghei

I can't deny I also like City because they are basically copying Barca's philosophy. It's like a master - student type of thing.

DonAK

It's just Don and KL :lol: The two hate Liverpool more than they like Barca, like reading a book they repeat the same thing 10 times a day. I think it's a normal process when you're a Messi fan and not a Barca fan :lol:

Want me to pull up the receipts again Andrea_10_Pirlo?

"Let's hope Ronaldo scores guys" he said while tagging other Juventuz members....

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
So, what you are saying is because things were bad in the past, lets turn it into overdrive now.

I can't think, from the bottom of my head, where team went from basically being a nobody(City, PSG), to more or less top of the world in the span of 5-10 years, and being there consistently.

It's not what I'm saying at all. Only seems to be a thing now after a Russian and a bunch of Arabs did it.

Home of Barca Fans