Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get the Liverpool hate. Their fans (atleast match going) are some of the most passionate in the world, just listen to their atmosphere tonight. They aren't a disgusting oil club like City, they have a huge history. A joy to watch. I'd like to see them do the quadruple

The Anfield atmosphere is very overrated. It's good, but overrated. Probably not even top five in Europe.

DonAK

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION] are you still a Rosenborg fan or not?

Morten probably hates oil ever since Molde here started pouring in money into the club and breaking his team's monopoly

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I think there is too much at stake for me if madrid wins. Have too many friends that are madridista and will troll
Me. Cant have it happen!

I'll deal with the Madrid trolls most of my family support Madrid as do a few friends. Been getting non stop 4-0 win mems for loke the last month and I'll gladly deal with that over having to hear about Liverpool from their fans.

Morten

You hate oil too much.

Oil is just another form of money. You should dislike every club owned by billionaires too.

Well, technically, its more about literal states owning teams(though i don't really like billionaires owning clubs either), shouldn't be allowed, but its difficult to draw a distinction.

DonAK

I wouldn't say the Emiratis are classier than their cousins. They're just....smarter?

Creating a corporation and ruling the club that way instead of treating it as a family business/toy.

Tackle

Seems certain folk on here hate Liverpool more than Madrid. Have much more respect for them than the like of City whom Barca fans love because of Pep. Blame Dembele for 2019.

Home of Barca Fans