Champions League

Temptation

Ofcourse they are.

Walker is England's best RB and England has Trent and Reece James. He's mr reliable, nobody gets past him. Rodri is invaluable to City, as soon as he is out, there's a big hole in their midfield.

Foden is one of the best young talents in world football, if people are calling Vinicius world class, then Foden easily is too. Luis Diaz it might be early to say, but all signs point to it.

Walker's strength is in his recovery runs, pace and physicality but he doesn’t do enough going forward and has way too many brainfarts to be consistently world class.

England selection doesn’t say much because it's Gareth Southgate.

Most Football fans won't mention Walker in their top 3 RBs in the world. They'll mention Trent for sure

stb_1

Walker's strength is in his recovery runs, pace and physicality but he doesn’t do enough going forward and has way too many brainfarts to be consistently world class.

England selection doesn’t say much because it's Gareth Southgate.

Most Football fans won't mention Walker in their top 3 RBs in the world. They'll mention Trent for sure

Trent is great going forward but a reliability in defence.

In a big game, I'd definitely prefer Walker.

Temptation

Trent is great going forward but a reliability in defence.

In a big game, I'd definitely prefer Walker.

I think you meant liability. While Trent isn't world class defensively it's a myth that he's a liability. He's improved a lot in that regard and is alright defensively. Very hardworking.

If you look at the season long impact Trent has from Right Back, it's ridiculous. The numbers he gets are jaw dropping. His passing range, set piece ability adds so much to the side. He's our chief playmaker

Morten

Semi-finals are usually a good watch, but tonights game might be the first boring one in quite a while.

Maybe if Villarreal gets an early goal...one can hope.

Porque

Bad weather in Villarreal, non stop rain.

Will make the game more unpredictable, but you would think the conditions favour Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans