Champions League

Porque

I liked the system in the one off season.

But much like the Copa Del Rey, I feel you either have it 2 legs, or 1 leg all the way to the final. You don't mix it.

serghei

From Liverpool I'd say Van Dijk, Trent, Thiago, and Salah are no doubt world-class.

Then you have a collection of other top players like Rodri, Fabinho, Mane, Bernardo, Walker, Robertson etc. Who are great players but just don't have that special something like the aforementioned elite difference makers.

I think you could include as world class also Rodri and Fabinho. These two must be the best DMs in the world atm.

Last edited:

soul24rage

From Liverpool I'd say Van Dijk, Trent, Thiago, and Salah are no doubt world-class.

Then you have a collection of other top players like Rodri, Fabinho, Mane, Bernardo, Walker, Robertson etc. Who are great players but just don't have that special something like the aforementioned elite difference makers.

I think you could include as world class also Rodri and Fabinho. These two must be the best DMs in the world atm.

I would also add Mane and Alisson to the WC category, especially Alisson who is a beast in 1-on-1 situations.

That's an unpopular opinion. I consider him overrated but still very good.

Very good, but not WC imo.

FC B

It seems Daniele Orsato will be the referee for the Madrid - City game, does anybody know his refereeing style? I just hope he won't be the new Makkelie or worse.

stb_1

Man City World class players

De Bruyne
Silva
Dias
Cancelo
Walker
Foden
Rodri

Liverpool World class players

Salah
Mane
Diaz
Thiago
Van Dijk
Robertson
Trent
Fabinho
Alisson

Temptation

Man City World class players

De Bruyne
Silva
Dias
Cancelo
Walker
Foden
Rodri

Liverpool World class players

Salah
Mane
Diaz
Thiago
Van Dijk
Robertson
Trent
Fabinho
Alisson

Walker and Rodri aren't world class. Way too early to call Foden and Diaz World Class.

stb_1

Walker and Rodri aren't world class. Way too early to call Foden and Diaz World Class.

Ofcourse they are.

Walker is England's best RB and England has Trent and Reece James. He's mr reliable, nobody gets past him. Rodri is invaluable to City, as soon as he is out, there's a big hole in their midfield.

Foden is one of the best young talents in world football, if people are calling Vinicius world class, then Foden easily is too. Luis Diaz it might be early to say, but all signs point to it.

Home of Barca Fans