Champions League

xxxxxx

Still very proud of Villarreal players, they played an amazing half and dominated Liverpool no one else could pull off in 2022.

They should be proud to get to the semi-finals. They beat Bayern last round, but Liverpool is a whole step above this season. Liverpool will win the whole thing.... especially if City gets to the final. Experience will play a big role, and Liverpool has way more experience in the finals.

serghei

The bad news guys is that Madrid are totally capable of beating Liverpool. Kind of flat track bullies this season.

Rassvet

Liverpool probably had tougher group stage opponents than knockout ones so far lol. It's definitely that way at least based on league position as Milan are above Inter, Atletico well above Villareal, and Porto well above Benfica.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
City dominated Liverpool first half at Anfield too.

I think I watched that game, didn't recall being this impressed like today's first half at all. City had a lot more chances yes, hitting Liverpool behind their backline but the game was nowhere as uneven as today's first half, for me at least.

fergus90

Villarreal have had a great run but sitting back for so long will get you punished eventually. Congratulations to them though on a great run.

A 4th CL final now for Klopp!

Temptation

Yeah, but mentality monsters implies you overcame odds/adversity. When the first time you meet a similar strength team is the final.

We had a stinker in the 1st half. They totally had the momentum. We came out with a professional performance in the 2nd half showing very strong mentality.

Many big teams would crumble in this situation against this inspired Villareal. We rode the storm and got through.

xxxxxx

The bad news guys is that Madrid are totally capable of beating Liverpool. Kind of flat track bullies this season.

They have a better chance than City. Yeah, City has a better squad than Real Madrid, but Real has way more experience in the final.

I honestly believe that Liverpool will comfortably beat City in the final, which is surprising considering the money City has spent.

Home of Barca Fans