Champions League

Neeraj

Let's hope City don't bottle it tomorrow. A Madrid vs Liverpool is basically the worst possible outcome of a final for me, bar none.

fergus90

Salah has been shit the whole of 2022. The man was showing ridiculous levels at points last year but dropped off massively.

soul24rage

I knew there was something special about Diaz when I first saw him in the Copa America.

Another top notch signing for Liverpool.

Birdy

So, a bad first half where Liverpool sat passively and watched Villareal bullying them.

Only a half-time talk by Klopp was enough to flick the switch and see the normal Liverpool in the 2nd half

The art of being a top-2 manager in the world...

stb_1

They have a better chance than City. Yeah, City has a better squad than Real Madrid, but Real has way more experience in the final.

I honestly believe that Liverpool will comfortably beat City in the final, which is surprising considering the money City has spent.

Liverpool will not comfortably beat City who play their real starting 11.. no chance.

In the two games they played with real starting 11s, Man City were the better side both times. Liverpool won vs a City team with only 3-5 starters in the cup.

Home of Barca Fans