Champions League

Morten

Liverpool will not comfortably beat City who play their real starting 11.. no chance.

In the two games they played with real starting 11s, Man City were the better side both times. Liverpool won vs a City team with only 3-5 starters in the cup.

Hopefully, we take out a couple of City-players if its getting clear we are losing.

serghei

City aren't dropping any points for the remaining of the games, they just go onto these winning-runs when they need to, they are doing one now.

Especially considering the teams they play against have nothing to fight for really.

xxxxxx

Liverpool will not comfortably beat City who play their real starting 11.. no chance.

In the two games they played with real starting 11s, Man City were the better side both times. Liverpool won vs a City team with only 3-5 starters in the cup.

If this is a league game, I'd agree with you.... but we're talking about the final of the Champions League. It's a whole different ball game. Liverpool has plenty of experience in the final, and they've won 6 of them. City played absolutely awful in the last Champions League final.

Liverpool's experience will play a big role in it.... and I honestly believe that Liverpool is playing better than City at the moment. I also believe that Liverpool wouldn't have conceded 3 goals to Real Madrid at home, especially when that Real Madrid squad isn't even that good.

Horatio

You're welcome
Rulli wasn't the culprit for Villareal losing this match. Just like Karius didn't lose Liverpool that final.

Maybe he wasnt. But a slightly better different keeper would have made a world of difference. Dutch pundits are destroying rulli as we speak and i am not referring to myself

malvolio

Maybe he wasnt. But a slightly better different keeper would have made a world of difference. Dutch pundits are destroying rulli as we speak and i am not referring to myself

It is easy to destroy Rulli, but a decen/normal performance won't have saved them. A great/legendary performance might have done it.

In the end you can't escape what you are as a team by expecting the GK to bail you out. Other things have to go your way.

serghei

It is easy to destroy Rulli, but a decen/normal performance won't have saved them. A great/legendary performance might have done it.

In the end you can't escape what you are as a team by expecting the GK to bail you out. Other things have to go your way.

True. Mediocre keepers are part of the game.

Home of Barca Fans