Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Liverpool have been linked to Raphinha too, but getting 100m for Salah is easier said than done with his contract running out next year.

Jenks

I have a sneaking suspicion that Real Madrid will pull it off, but at the same time it's hard to see them scoring two more goals than City.

Neeraj

If it is a Liverpool vs Real Madrid final, I may be done with football forever.

(srs)

Exactly. I mentioned this earlier, but this match up would basically be the universe giving me a giant middle finger. As if it isn't enough that we've suffered having to watch Ernie ball, Koeman ball, Setien ball and Tata ball since Pep left, but this is just straight up demonic.

FC B

I have a sneaking suspicion that Real Madrid will pull it off, but at the same time it's hard to see them scoring two more goals than City.

So do I but they can do it in ET just like they did it against Chelsea.

Temptation

Of course everything goes in cycles and no club will always stay up on top, not Madrid, not us, not Bayern and certainly not Liverpool. But they are experiencing a booming period for sure, results on the pitch generate commercial success which in turn helps reinforce their results on the pitch, just saying don't expect them to wither in a couple of years, it will take longer than that, I am afraid.

Again, Klopp will be key to them and let's see if he can sustain this success. Also what sets them apart from us and Madrid is that their owners are filthy rich people and they are willing to spend.

You're way off the mark here. FSG are super stingy with everything.

El Gato

Villarato!
Interested to see what happens

RM v Liverpool is more tasty TBH, no matter how much people will argue whether we 'deserve' to be there

I suspect we will attack first 20 odd mins and Pep will come out to weather storm and try to keep the ball for as long as he can until RM break through and he has to go seek a goal
Wont prioritise attack unless has to. Probably gonna tell players to frustrate RM by staying solid. Would be stupid to try and increase lead when everyone sees that RM are 100x their norm when they have to chase the score. If he's smart, he'll try to kill that dynamic and keep it on knife edge

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans