Champions League

Total-Football

I find it stunning that fans here foam at Madrid. While I Salute their attitude, their football is something I will never never ever ever want at barcelona. No thanks. I don't want cross ball here. I want entertainment. And if xavi keepls playing cross ball too he can screw off for all I care don't matter if he wins to me.

Kul_z

Enemy of your enemy is my friend. One could wonder that biggest fluke, schmuks and fuck ups would get us rid of temptation and such idiotic users. Damn life is cruel.
Congrats to madrid, only fucking club that can give them a spanking is barcelona. What a fucking tragedy

utility73

City made errors. Basically sat back too much in the return leg. Invited pressure with a questionable defense full of error-prone players and a crap keeper on the night.

Gave away two hilarious penalties in the tie. Missed boat loads of chances in the first leg...

First leg was mostly bad luck.
Second leg was all their own fault.

Yannik

Weirdly enough my dislike for Real Madrid is only exceeded by my dislike for oil clubs, so I sleep well tonight.

fergus90

I find it stunning that fans here foam at Madrid. While I Salute their attitude, their football is something I will never never ever ever want at barcelona. No thanks. I don't want cross ball here. I want entertainment. And if xavi keepls playing cross ball too he can screw off for all I care don't matter if he wins to me.

Depressing times mate

Laplacian

genuinely cant believe it, another fucking final for madrid and potentially their 14th. Then this summer they'll get even more players like Mbappe and Tchouameni, while we're stuck sucking the toes of permanently injured hypejobs, semi-retired veterans, and brainless budget forwards - all because we splashed 400m on a bunch of redundant forwards.

Fuck this shit

Morten

Gician turned the game around for us, he has been wrong about everything ever for about half a year now, was too good to be true for that streak to end.

Home of Barca Fans