Champions League

Horatio

You're welcome
It's like that scene in The Cabin in the woods where they play with those things in the basements and summon the demons. We repeatedly made fun of Benzema 3 times and activated the curse.

I have always defended benzema. Even against madridistas

Yannik

For me, "oil teams" over Madrid any day of the week, month, year.

Let's stop the charade/pretending that we actually care.

Madrid can fuck off in this finale, but I will under no circumstance ever want an oil team to win the CL. They fucked with the game so horribly, I lost half my interest in it.

Jadentheman

I find it stunning that fans here foam at Madrid. While I Salute their attitude, their football is something I will never never ever ever want at barcelona. No thanks. I don't want cross ball here. I want entertainment. And if xavi keepls playing cross ball too he can screw off for all I care don't matter if he wins to me.

Most people here want Madrid?s elite mentality. Not their style of play. That mentality can?t be crafted at La Masia it something innate to their players. Honestly I think La Masia finds the best technical players for the team but the cost is the mentality since most people with that mentality are more of a personality they don?t choose to advance at La Masia. Barca only gets it from their foreign transfers (usually South Americans)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah. 90%+ will support Liverpool or maybe just skip the final altogether and just not watch.

Home of Barca Fans